Page 6

Finral, (Y/N) and Alana had escaped the bandits and were currently hiding inside Alana's house. (Y/N) was sleeping on their bed still unconscious after inhaling the mist while Finral paced back and forth with Alana keeping lookout in case any bandits appeared.

Finral: That was close...

Alana: Dammit! Why did i listen to you?

Finral: Huh..?

Alana: I should've killed him when i had the chance...

Finral: B-but the bandits...

Alana: I DON'T CARE! I WAS FINE ON MY OWN ANYWAY! I COULD OF TAKEN ALL OF THEM BUT I LISTENED TO YOU!

Finral: Alana, we're not the enemies here...

Alana glared at Finral who jolted backwards. Alana's face slowly changed from that of anger to that of sadness.

Alana: You don't get it. Those bandits showed up a day earlier and they placed that foggy mist around the village. Around the same time, i headed out to collect some wood but on my way back to the village, i inhaled the mist and fell asleep. As soon as i regained consciousness, i arrived at the village to find out that it had been taken over by the bandits who are holding my friends, family and many villagers hostage. I had to call someone and decided to notify the capital. I have been hiding and trying to find any bandit to gain information...

Finral: Oh...i'm sorry, i didn't know...

Alana's mouth trembled trying her best to resist the urge to cry and show weakness. Finral felt bad, not knowing the kind of pain she must be going through at this current moment in time.

Finral: Don't worry, we'll save you...we just need this little guy to wake up and we'll get right on it!

Finral turned to look at (Y/N) who was still asleep with a huge bubble in his nose, inflating then deflating seconds after while he snored.

Alana: Why him? He's just a little kid...

Finral: I said the same thing but he's special, i assure you!

Alana: They have my family!! I need to save them now! We don't have time to wait for him!

Finral: I know and we will...but do you have any info on any of the bandits?

Alana: Aldar...that was his name. The bandit that faced off against before is named Brock and he is one of his best soliders...

Finral: Okay...so Brock and Aldar huh?

Finral looked over at (Y/N) with a tick growing on his head as he rushed towards him, shaking him repeatedly to try and wake him from his slumber but it was no use. A loud screeching of a nearby speaker was heard piercing the ears of anyone in the area including Alana and Finral who fell to their knees in pain covering their ears but a voice would speak and Alana slowly removed her hands from her ears and listened.

???: ALANA! RUN! STAY AWAY! PLEASE! GO! GO — —

The speaker abruptly cut off and left Alana in devastation. She got to her feet with tears rolling down her cheeks after hearing the broadcast. A couple seconds went past before it began broadcasting.

???: Alana, do what is right and come save your precious mother or else...

Alana: Brock! You sick son of a — —

The broadcast cut once again and they both had a feeling that was the last time they'd hear his voice again. Alana bolted for the door but Finral grabbed ahold of her wrist.

Finral: You won't be able to take them all on your own? We should make a plan or something...

Alana glared angrily at Finral and yanked her arm away.