stupid deathbattle 14 ness vs jin

Ness vs jin the 14th stupid deathbattle begins.
The scene show ness in front of his house then ness think to himself.
Ness: (hmm...what if I teleport to somewhere random) welp it time to find out.
Then ness tried teleportation, after running in circles he successfully teleported. Meanwhile at seton academy, jin and his friends was heading to enter the academy but then ness appeared, but as soon he appears he accidentally ran into hitomi sending her in the sky.
Jin: HITOMI!
Jin now angrily look at ness.
Ness: wow that was something I'm never doing that again.
Jin: HEY YOU!
Ness: huh?
Ness look at jin who was giving him a angry look.
Ness: uhh...what are you so mad about.
Jin: so a brat link you think you can just come here and hurt hitomi you bastard.
Jin then put his first together showing he wants to fight.
Ness: look I'm sorry I don't want to fight please.
Jin: no please prepare to get your ass kicked.
Ness: it looked like I have no choice.
Then ness brought out his bat while jin friends and the rest of the students stand back and watch.
FIGHT!

(Yes i finally now know how to add videos now.)
Jin then run at ness getting ready to land a puch but ness dodge it, jin tried attack but ness hitted him in the stomach with his bat
Jin: aruuggg.
Jin scream in pain.
Jin: take this
Jin then puch ness In the face damaging him, jin was about to throw another puck but then ness swing his combat yoyo right into jin face causing him to have a nose bleed.
Jin: grrr...OK TAKE THIS!
Jin then ran very fast and kick ness sending him a few distance back, then ran at him again to land another attack.
Ness got up and saw jin running towards him again.
Ness: it look like I have to use then.
When jin was close to ness, he was about land another attack until suddenly he heard ness say something.
Ness: PK FIRE!
Ness shot out a burst of fire setting jin a little bit on fire.
Jin: OH GOD!
Jin went on the ground and roll to get rid of the fire. Ness took this as his chance to attack so ran at jin with his bat, jin got rid of the fire on him but when stand back up his stomach was hit again by ness bat but ness did it more harder.
SMAAAASH!!
Doing big damage to jin.
Jin was in great pain but he ignored it then he land another kick sanding ness away again but this time ness accidentally drop his bat where jin quickly grab it, ness got and saw jin holding his bat.
Ness: HEY MY BAT!
Jin: it's my now.
Ness then use pk thunder, he shoot out a lightning blot but then jin use the bat to deflect the lightning blot back to ness, but the Franklin badge ness was wearing deflect it back to jin but more faster, jin tried to deflect it back again but it was too fast, the lightning blot hitted jin damaging him. Ness then use his combat yoyo to swing at jin, but jin manged to catch it.
Ness: uh oh...
Then jin throw it at ness face before batting ness in the stomach causing him to be launch to the ground.
Ness quickly got up and saw jin running towards him, ness then use paralysis.
Jin ran towards ness until suddenly he stop moving.
Jin: WHY CAN'T I MOVE!
Ness took this as his chance so he use pk fire omega and shot a very powerful fire move at jin.
Jin: OHH THIS CAN'T BE GOOD!
Then the fire move hitted jin turning him into a pile of ashes.
Ness look at the pile of ashes before he heard someone shouting.
Ranka: JIN!
Ness then saw jin friends running towards him so he quickly use teleportation and got the hack outta there and went back home while jin friends cried over his death.
( when ness got home)
Ness was in front of his house.
Ness: I'm...ain't doing that again.
Then ness mom came out of the house.
Ness mom: ness it's dinner time we're having steak.
Ness: STEAK!
Ness and his mom went inside the house to have dinner.
KO THE WINNER IS NESS