(Stupid deathbattle 13) Ichinose asuna vs dust pico

(Dust pico belong to iceydunoir and the fnf dusttale best friends team)Ichinose asuna vs dust pico the 13th stupid deathbattle begins

Ichinose asuna vs dust pico the 13th stupid deathbattle begins.
The scene show asuna walking through snowden as she was sent on a mission to explore a mountain full of monsters, as she was exploring she discovered many dead bodies.
Asuna: Jesus christ there is so many dead bodies who ever did this is going to be in big trouble.
As asuna was walking through snowden as always until she saw papyrus who confronting dust pico who was covered in dust.
Papyrus: human I the great papyrus still believes you can still change you just have to try har..
Then dust pico shot papyrus with one of his uzi, turning papyrus into dust before dust pico breaking his head into dust with his foot.
Asuna was shocked to see a innocent creature being killed by a murderer so she decide to confront him.
Asuna: stop right there you murderer,
Dust pico then look at asuna and said.
Dust pico: heh look like another person to kill and get more exp.
Asuna: pffft if you dare try.
Dust pico: heh let go then
Asuna: bring it.
Both asuna and dust pico got guns ready and was ready to fight.
FIGHT!

Asuna made the first move by shooting multiple bullets at dust pico but he dodge them then he blasted multiple bullets at her but she also avoid them but then dust pico came running towards her and landed a kick towards the face, asuna quickly recovered from the kick and then she puck pico in the face. Then pico blasting bullets at her again, asuna tried to avoid the bullets she avoided most of them but some hitted her damaging her.
Asuna: your going to pay for that.
Then she ran at dust pico, dust pico tried shoot multiple bullets to her but she dodge them once she got close to him she landed a kick to the chin which send dust pico to the ground, asuna then shooted him damaging him. Asuna was about to go in for a another attack but then dust pico yelled out.
Dust pico: think fast you bitch.
Then he throw a stun grenade blinding her with a flash of light.
Asuna:AHHH I CAN'T SEE.
Dust pico took this as his chance so he blasted 4 bullets at asuna damaging her then he kick her in the stomach sending her to the ground like she did to him, while she was the ground the flash of light from the stun grenade was gone.
Asuna: I can see again thank god.
Dust pico then brought out another stun grenade.
Dust pico: well I got another one to be prepared to be blind again.
Asuna: no not this time.
Asuna then kick the stun grenade out of dust pico hand and then grab and then she throw it at dust pico blinding him. Asuna use her gun to shoot both of dust pico uzis out of his hands, before he could do anything next she shot both he's legs causing dust pico to fall on the ground in pain. Asuna now look at the injure dust pico on the ground, asuna then point her gun at his head.
Dust pico: heh it look like you got me kill and get the lovely exp and watch yourself become a murderer like me.
Asuna: no I won't so prepared to die.
Dust pico then close his eyes now ready for his death until suddenly he heard a noise when he opens his eyes he saw asuna stab in the back of the head from a bone from the ground then the bone disappeared and asuna landed on the ground completely dead. Dust pico wonder who could have killed her then he saw dust sans before he spoke.
Dust sans: heh did I stole your free exp.
Dust pico then eat a butterscotch pie which fully healed him. as he got back up he grab his uzis and looked at dust sans.
Dust pico: heh even tho you stole my exp we still haven't finished our rap battle so start rapping.
Dust sans: heh so be it.
Dust sans then brought out a mic. Then Dust sans and dust pico have their rap battle while asuna body was there being covered in snow.
KO THE WINNER IS DUST PICO