(Very short) stupid deathbattle 9 kaga vs murder sans

(This has to be the most stupidest deathbattle I've ever made but anyway enjoy) Kaga from azur lane vs murder sans from dusttale, the 9th deathbattle begins

The scene show kaga entering the judgment hall.
Kaga: finally I'm here I'm almost out of this underground that the commander sent me for research I better.....
Then kaga heard a blasting noise when she check what it was she saw murder sans stabbing chara with a bone zone killing them.
Kaga was in horror of the sight of what she just witness seeing a monster killing a child, kaga now know this monster must be stop.
Kaga: hey you.
Murder sans then look at kaga with a confused face.
Murder sans: what who are you you don't look like human and what are you doing here.
Kaga: I'm here because i saw you killed that innocent child so prepared to die you ungrateful monster.
Murder sans look at kaga in confusion.
Murder sans: heh you don't know what going on don't you but that human gonna come back soon soo prepared to die let see how much exp are you worth.
Murder sans summoned three gaster blasters and pointed them at kaga.
Kaga did the same thing she transform into her battleship mode.
Kaga: unless I kill you first.
Murder sans: bring it.
FIGHT!
Murder sans made the first move by blasting his three blasters at Kaga who managed to avoid them, she shoot a couple mini Missiles but murder sans destroy them with a bone throw barrage,
Then he launch a barrage of bones to hitted kaga multiple times.
Kaga: arug that hurt but that ok I can fly anyway.
Then kaga begin to fly in the air and then said.
Kaga: here handle these.
Kaga then summoned a barrage of blue mini planes that drops mini bombs all over murder sans.
Murder sans tried to teleport away from the bombs attack but some hitted him damaging him.
Murder sans: heh you hitted me but I'm won't die easily so here a nice blue trick.
Murder sans then snap his figures, kaga was confused at first but then she a heart in front of her chest.
Kaga: what is that.
Murder sans: that your soul.
Then kaga soul turn blue causing kaga to fall to the ground.
Kaga: err why can't I fly anymore and why do I fell heavy.
Murder sans: blue soul attack you can't fly now but here a trick I show you.
Then murder sans use his telekinesis to pick up kaga and slamming her to a nearby piller and then slam her on the ground.
Kaga: arrrruuuuggg this monster is more tougher then I thought but I have couple of attack up my sleeve.
Kaga got back up and dash at murder sans,
murder sans summoned a big gaster blaster and fire at the spot kaga was at, it created a smoke fog murder sans look at the smoke fog closely but then a torpedo came out of the smoke hitted murder sans.
Murder sans: OWWW.
But then kaga appeared out of the smoke and kick him in the stomach laughing him a few feet forward then kaga launch a barrage of torpedo that hitted murder sans leaving a big damage on him.
Murder sans: heh you got me good but don't look down.
Kaga: what do you mean don't look down.
Kaga then look down and saw a warning symbol on the ground.
Kaga: what th..
Then a bone zone launch up sending kaga up to get blasted by a barrage of gaster blasters and fell to the ground.
Kaga: arug I can't lose easily but I have a repair kit and a plan to win.
Murder sans walk to kaga while she use the repair kit healing her back up,
Murder sans got close to kaga who was pretending to be weak on the floor.
Murder sans: well well well it look it you too weak to fight do you have any last words before I turn you into exp.
Kaga then smiled.
Kaga: ya I got my last words avoid this.
Then Kaga launch a mini missile that hitted him in the stomach.
Murder sans: arruugg why you.
Then kaga summoned blue planes too drops more bombs that damaged him and then kaga blasted at him multiple times until Murder sans was now on the ground couldn't move anymore he tried to get up but was pinned down by kaga.
Kaga: heh you didn't stand a chance against me from the start.
Murder sans: no this can't be it I killed everyone for nothing I killed my brother for nothing if I don't kill that human I'll be stuck in a endless genocide route.
Kaga: shut up and die.
Kaga then fire a missile at murder sans killing him and turning him into dust.
Kaga: pfft evil child killing everyone yeah right now it time for me to get out of her.....
Then kaga was suddenly stab through her back when turn her around she saw chara who was smiling menacingly.
Chara: wow I can't believe it you took care of that comedian for me thank you very much.
Kaga: why...you...
Then chara b headed kaga head off with the real knife before slashing her turning kaga into nothingness.
Chara then press the reset button causing the timeline to be reset to the beginning.
KO! THE WINNER IS KAGA (AZUR LANE)