Stupid deathbattle 5 Jin Mazama vs canon swap papyrus

(Sorry for not updating for so long the reason is that because i lost motivation and this took way so long to make but I hope it was worth the wait thanks you and enjoy)

(Before this starts this take place in the alternate ending of jin mazama vs canon swap sans where jin kills swap sans but this time jin 100% does a genocide route in the underswap underground killing everyone so jin stats will be lv 19 in this ba...

(Before this starts this take place in the alternate ending of jin mazama vs canon swap sans where jin kills swap sans but this time jin 100% does a genocide route in the underswap underground killing everyone so jin stats will be lv 19 in this battle and also swap papyrus gaster blasters are yellow ok that all I want to say back to the actual story.) Jin Mazama vs canon swap papyrus the fifth stupid deathbattle begins the scene show jin enter the judgement hall he had a menacingly smile on his face because of all of the monsters he has killed, he feel like his become strong so so strong that he feel unstoppable.
JIN STATS
LV 19
HP: 180/180
AT: 70(99)
DF: 76(99)
EXP: 50000
NEXT: 49999
WEAPON: Real Knife
ARMOR: The Locket
GOLD: 5000
(Ok back to the battle)
Jin was walking through the judgment hall until he start to hear bells ringing then he spot a shadow figure in front of him jin was confused at first until the shadow figure step in the spotlight coming out of one of the window that shadow figure in the spotlight revealed to be swap papyrus the younger brother of swap sans. Jin and swap papyrus stood in front of each other until swap papyrus said: well well well welcome human to the judgment hall where you will be judged. Then jin replied with: judged me what you gonna judged me for you stupid tall skeleton. This made swap papyrus a little bit angry before saying: well human it seem like your adventure is almost over and your about to meet the queen but I got a question to ask you. Jin stood in silence waiting for the question swap papyrus is going to ask him then swap papyrus said: do you think the worst person can change if they just try heh well here come a better question do you wanna have a bad time because take one more step, and you're gonna have a bad time, human. Then jin yell out: or what you stupid skeleton you can't stop me. Then jin toke one more step. Then swap papyrus look down and said to himself: well sorry old man this is why i don't make promises. Then swap papyrus look back up to jin and then said: it a beautiful day outside the birds are singing the flowers are blooming but on days like this humans like you.....SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL. after that swap papyrus summoned a bone cage that trapped jin inside. But jin use the real knife in his hand and cut the bones behind him to avoid the bone zone and the two yellow gaster blasters that failed to hit him. Jin: well it look like you failed to attack me but that ok because I am going turn you into dust just like your brother =). Swap papyrus look at jin angrily before saying: let go you dirty brother killer. Then he got ready jin also got ready as well because he was filled with DETERMINATION =) then the battle begins. FIGHT!

Swap papyrus made the first move by summoning a bunch of bones and throwing them at jin, jin ran towards swap avoiding and cutting some bones on the way once he got close to swap papyrus he slashes but to his surprise swap papyrus disappeared "where did you go yo stupid freak" "over here" jin turn around to see swap papyrus behind him but just to get by three bones
-6
HP: 174/180
"OWWW" jin yelled in pain "heh it seem like you ain't good at dodging at all" swap papyrus said "shut up" jin yelled as he dashed to swap papyrus but he teleport away from jin again but suddenly jin heard noise that sound like something charging up when look behind him he saw a yellow gaster blaster aiming at him jin tried to avoid it but the the yellow gaster blaster hit him in time.
-20
HP: 154/180
Jin was in pain from the blaster blast but he ignored it and once again dash at swap papyrus to slash but just for him to dodged again " CAN YOU STOP DODGING FOR ONCE" jin yelled out loud "sorry no can do kiddo" swap papyrus replied "stop calling me a kid" jin replied back then swap papyrus throw a barrage of bones at jin, jin saw the barrage of many many bones coming towards him, jin block and slash some bones in his way but six bones hit him.
-30
HP: 124/180
Jin was once again near swap papyrus and was ready to attack but suddenly he picked up and was being hold up in mid air "huh what the heck happening" jin yelled out "telekinesis kid" swap papyrus replied. Then he proceed to summoned a bone zone below jin and then slam him to the the bones zone on the ground.                                 -40
HP: 84/180                                                                                                                      Jin quickly got back up from the slam and run towards swap papyrus who teleport away from jin attack, jin was ready for swap papyrus next attack until swap papyrus said something "ugh... that being said... you, uh, really like swinging that thing around, huh? ... listen. i know you didn't answer me before, but... somewhere in there. i can feel it. There's a glimmer of a good person inside of you. The memory of someone who once wanted to do the right thing. Someone who, in another time, might have even been... a friend? c'mon, buddy. Do you remember me? please if you're listening... let's forget all this, ok? just lay down your weapon,  and... well, my job will be a lot easier. Jin then thought to himself: (it seem like he tired of all this fighting and now trying to spare me maybe i can finally kill him just like his brother.) After that jin walk to swap papyrus with a fake open arms once he got close to him he quickly slash at him but swap papyrus teleport away from the attack "what nooo" jin yelled out loud angrily "welp, it was worth a shot. Guess you like doing things the hard way, huh?
Then swap papyrus summoned a barrage of yellow gaster blasters and blasted them at jin, jin tried to avoid the blasters but some manged to hit him.
-30
HP: 54/180                                                                                                                           Jin ignored the pain from the blasters he just want the tall skeleton died he dash towards swap papyrus to hit him just for him to dodged again "if you keep attacking me then i'll be forced to use my special attack. Then swap papyrus summoned multiple bone wall which jin jump over. Yeah, my special attack. Sounds familiar?well, get ready. Cause after the next move, i'm going to use it. So, if you don't want to see it, now would be a good time to die. Swap papyrus a barrage of bones and launched them at jin who once again avoid them all with no sweat. Well, here goes nothing... are you ready? Survive THIS and i'll show you my special attack!
Then swap papyrus picked jin up by his telekinesis and throw him to a huge barrage of bones which jin avoided some of them but some still hit him.
-15
HP: 39/150
Jin then got slam to the ground multiple times but he managed to jump to avoid the bone zones then swap papyrus use his final attack, he summoned a bunch of yellow gaster blasters that formed a circle jin quickly known what he have to do, he run very fast in a circle to avoid the spinning ring of yellow gaster blasters after the the blasters were gones swap papyrus picked up jin and then proceed to slam him all over place over and over again.
-38
HP: 1/180
Until the slamming begins to slow down then stop, jin recover from the attack and was ready to attack again but swap papyrus said something: huff... puff... all right. That's it. It's time for my special attack. Are you ready? Here goes nothing. Jin was ready for his special attack he waited and waited but nothing happened jin was confused until swap papyrus spoke again: yep that's right. It's literally nothing. And it's not going to be anything, either. Heh heh heh... ya get it? I know i can't beat you. One of your turns... you're just gonna kill me. So, uh. I've decided... it's not gonna BE your turn. Ever. I'm just gonna keep having MY turn until you give up. Even if it means we have to stand here until the end of time. Capiche? You'll get bored here. If you haven't gotten bored already, I mean. And then, you'll finally quit. I know your type. You're, uh, very determined, aren't you? You'll never give up, even if there's, uh... absolutely NO benefit to persevering whatsoever. If i can make that clear. No matter what, you'll just keep going. Not out of any desire for good or evil... but just because you think you can. And because you "can"...... you "have to." But now, you've reached the end. There is nothing left for you now. So, uh, in my personal opinion...
The most "determined" thing you can do here? Is to, uh, completely give up. And... (yawn) do literally anything else. Then swap papyrus eyes begin to slowly close but jin run up to him but just get sent back to his spot jin did this couple before finally giving up trying to attack swap papyrus so he just stain there, soon swap papyrus eyes were fully closed and began to snore and then he was just standing sleeping, jin saw the now sleeping tall skeleton "(it seem like he sleeping this could finally be my chance to attack him)" jin then slowly walk to swap papyrus who was still sleeping once jin got close to him he swing his knife but swap papyrus dodged it and said: heh did you really think I'm gonna let you. Suddenly jin quickly attack swap papyrus successfully landing the final attack on him. "So i guess this is it then huh just don't say i didn't warn you welp I'm going to muffet's sans do you want anything?. After that swap papyrus walk off screen then turn into dust leaving his shoes pants and hoodie behind. *AFTERMATH* "yes finally he's gone he was a pain in my butt" jin said happily and once again he feels stronger.
JIN STATS
LV 20
HP 1/200
AT: 80(99)
DF: 86(99)
EXP: 99999
NEXT: 99999
WEAPON: Real Knife
ARMOR: The Locket
GOLD: 5000
After that feeling jin said to himself: now let go meet the queen but let me heal myself first. Then jin went through his backpack and brought out asgore tea and drink it all.
+200
HP: 200/200
After that jin throw the tea cup to the ground smashing it into pieces.
(Scene cut to the throne room)
Once jin was in the throne room standing there was queen toriel then he heard queen toriel saying to herself "curious I've never saw a cat cry before" before turning around and seeing jin stading there in front of her "huh you must be the one that the cat just warned me about... howdy what kind of monster are you... sorry i can not tell well we can always. Then jin proceed to get closer to toriel with his knife out "now now there no need to fight why not settle this over a nice hot butterscotch pie" toriel said then jin attack her kill her instantly "why you" then suddenly a circle of temmie flakes surrounded her before hitting her Turing her into dusts then her soul appeared just to get destroyed by a single temmie flake. "What no my kill" jin yelled out loud angrily then temmie appeared and said: see i never betrayed you it was a trick see i waiting to kill her for you. Then jin replied back very angrily: you stupid cat you stole my kill. Then temmie replied with: I can help after all it me your best friend I'm helpful i can useful to you i promise i won't get in your way i can help... i can... i can... please don't kill me. "NO JUST DIE YOU STUPID CAT" and then jin slash temmie multiple times over and over again until they were nothing, then jin look at himself and then look up and laugh menacingly and then saying: i did it I killed everyone i killed every monsters i feel great now it time for me to return home. But suddenly everything around jin have turned picth black like he was in a void "what the heck where am i" jin look around him before see a child with a purple and blue strap shirt brown pants and brown shoes that child that was standing in front of jin was swap frisk.

 But suddenly everything around jin have turned picth black like he was in a void "what the heck where am i" jin look around him before see a child with a purple and blue strap shirt brown pants and brown shoes that child that was standing in fron...

then they speak out loud: greeting I am frisk thank you your power awaken me from death my human soul... my determination... they were not mine, but YOURS. At first, i was so confused. Our plan had failed, hadn't it why was i brought back to life?... you with your guidance. I realized the purpose of my reincarnation. Power. Together, we eradicated the enemy and became strong. HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV. Every time a number increases, that feeling... that's me Frisk. Now we have reached the absolute. There is nothing left for us here. Let us erase this pointless world, and move on to the next. Jin stad there staring at the child processing of what they said then he said: hmmm... how about no you stupid brat this is my soul my lv my exp my hp my atk my def my gold and you just a child so prepared to die. Jin then slash his knife at swap frisk but to his surprise the knife in his hand was gone "wait a minute my knife it gone even my Locket they all gone. Jin stood there all confused and scared before swap frisk spoke at jin angrily "no..? Hmmm... how curious you must have misunderstood SINCE YOU WERE THE ONE IN CONTROL?" Swap frisk face began to deformed and more creepy which was scaring jin before he could do anything swap frisk ran at him very fast after that the screen turn black and a slash appeared and 999999 damaged appeared all over the screen.

 how curious you must have misunderstood SINCE YOU WERE THE ONE IN CONTROL?" Swap frisk face began to deformed and more creepy which was scaring jin before he could do anything swap frisk ran at him very fast after that the screen turn black and a...

After that swap frisk now owned jin soul and now in control of his body with that both of them created a never ending genocide route

After that swap frisk now owned jin soul and now in control of his body with that both of them created a never ending genocide route. KO! THE WINNER IS JIN MAZAMA 

 KO! THE WINNER IS JIN MAZAMA