Stupid deathbattle 12 zerotwo vs corrupted boyfriend

Zerotwo vs corrupted boyfriend the 12th stupid deathbattle begins

Zerotwo was heading back to the parasite boarding house to relax until a portal open up in front of her, zerotwo was confused by this until corrupted bf came out of it and then proceed to close it.
Zerotwo: who are you.
Corrupted bf: that doesn't matter but all that matters is I gonna corrupted you.
Corrupted bf ten released a black tentacle from his back and launch it at zerotwo, zerotwo quickly dodge it and then brought out a ape soldier gun. (You knew the one from the series)

 (You knew the one from the series)

And aim it at corrupted bf.
Zerotwo: if you trying to corrupted me you making a mistake.
Corrupted bf: then bring it.
FIGHT!
corrupted bf launch another black tentacle at zerotwo, zerotwo avoid the attack then she shoot multiple bullets at corrupted bf but he use a black tentacle to block the bullets attack zerotwo then run up to kick corrupted bf in the face sending him in midair then zerotwo kick him in the stomach sending him away from zerotwo. Zerotwo then once again shoot at corrupted bf, the bullets managed to hit him damaging him, corrupted bf then launch two black tentacle zerotwo shot one but the second one grab her and and squeeze her while spreading the corruption on her and then throw her. Zerotwo hitted the ground she then quickly got back and brought out a pistol and started blasting at corrupted bf, corrupted bf summoned another black tentacle to block the attack while that happen zerotwo quickly got her other gun off the ground, when corrupted bf pulled back his black tentacle he was suddenly hit in the face by zerotwo pistol, corrupted bf then punch zerotwo in the stomach sending her a little bit back, zerotwo put her left hand on her stomach in pain and when she look at it she saw the corruption spreading more zerotwo have to think smarter. Zerotwo then once again ran at corrupted bf, corrupted bf releases multiple black tentacle zerotwo luckily avoid them all then she blasted multiple bullets at corrupted bf damaging him again.
Corrupted bf: ok that it time to take up a notch.
Corrupted bf then took out his mic and started singing, zerotwo was confused by this at first until she felt the corruption spreading faster then before, when she look at herself she saw half body corrupted, zerotwo have to do something fast, zerotwo use her pistol and shot corrupted bf mic off his hand.
Zerotwo: it time to finish you off.
Zerotwo then brought out a combat knife and jump to land it the corrupted bf head but then he smiles.
Corrupted bf: think fast.
Zerotwo: what!
Corrupted bf then released another black tentacle and launch it at zerotwo successfully stabbing her in the stomach, zerotwo drops her weapons as she looked at the black tentacle that stabbed through her body, the corruption was spreading all over her body, zerotwo said one last time.
Zerotwo: I'm sorry darling.
Then her entire vision went to black.
ZEROTWO WAS OVERPOWERED BY CORRUPTION.
Corrupted bf let the now corrupted zerotwo go she landed on the ground.
Corrupted zerotwo: yes master.
Corrupted bf: go corrupted everyone in this world.
Corrupted zerotwo: it shell be done master. Corrupted zerotwo then went to corrupted the other, while corrupted bf open the portal back up and went to it to find his next victim.
KO THE WINNER IS CORRUPTED BOYFRIEND