Chapter 29: The City of Changes

Start from the beginning

Yoongi looked for a moment at her. Then fetched another gun from the safe and a pack of ammunition. He checked if it was properly locked and gave it to Gahyeon, whispering to her ear.

'Hide it. If anything will happen... and someone will try to storm this place... Run.'

'But m-mom...'

Yoongi squeezed her arm.

'Have a backpack packed with emergency things. Take the cash from the safe. Phones. Power bank. Knives. Basic clothes. Passport. Pack the same for me and for mom, Wooyoung and San too. Hide everything...'

Gahyeon nodded.

'Gahyeon...' Yoongi said seriously. 'If the situation tonight will get dangerous around the house... Don't wait! Run!'

Gahyeon's eyes teared up.

'To where?' she asked, frustrated.

Yoongi's thoughts were running like crazy. That was a good question...

'In the bottom drawer of my desk... there is a file with University papers. You will find notes there with addresses of Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon. If you reach Seoul they will help you...'

'Seoul?!'

'They are dad's friends. Trust them... Don't stay here! Promise me!' he shook her.

'O-okay...' she whispered.

Yoongi gulped.

'Good. For now close and secure the house... Don't panic.'

He moved to the doors but Gahyeon ran after him and hugged him shortly.

'Stop scaring me and comback dumb oppa!' she hissed.

Yoongi hesitantly hugged his 17-year old sister back. He leaned to her ear.

'I will do everything to come back. It's just the beginning... And, Gahyeon...' she looked at him. '... don't let in anyone. Even ISA's agents...'

Her eyes widened, but she nodded.

Yoongi ran to the garage and looked at all of his father's cars. He chose the biggest of them - GMC Suv and sat inside when his phone got the notification.

CHIMISLOVE: Hyung? Are you here?

Yoongi gritted his teeth.

Sorry, baby... not now..., he thought starting the engine. I will come back... I promise...

He didn't even realise that so much had changed over the last year...

He didn't have a death wish anymore.

Seoul, Same night

Hoseok left the house together with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He didn't throw a joke at the end or smile at them as they all expected. He just hugged everyone after leaving Jimin's room. He stroked Taehyung's cheek and ruffled Jungkook's cheek.

'Do the photos and recordings for us...' he whispered and left the house.

They all were standing on the porch, looking at a big black car that came to take their parents away again.

Finally Kai and Jennie convinced them to go back to the house.

'Can you go ask Jimin if he wants something?' Jennie asked gently. She looked around at the abandoned decorations... 'It's his birthday, maybe we should...'

Taehyung only shook his head.

'He won't want anything... We will just go to him...' he looked at Minho, Han, Yeonjun and Soobin.