"It's cute that you think you have a choice Süßes Mädchen." Karl grabbed my jaw and held it tight. "Once that ring is on your finger, the only people you'll open your legs to are for me and my brother," he said as caress my cheek with his other hand.

(sweet girl)

"You might be his wife, but I'll always be the man you satisfy first. He'll gladly watch it right brother," Ben said, making Karl chuckle. "Of course," he answered his brother as he travelled his eyes over my body causing me to shiver in disgust.

"After all, we've had a few practices, haven't we?," Ben whispered as licked my ears, making me try and move away from him with the chains that I have.

"You're sick motherfuckers. I'm underage you puta and you think you're all mighty because you achieved to rape me. To take the one thing I should be able to keep for as long as I have. You got off on that, huh? Go burn in hell you pervers," I shouted.

(bitch, perverts)

I could see Ben getting mad, after all he was the more explosive brother while Karl had a grin on his sick face.

"You know, not only does your body do wonders, your screams to make us stop was even better. Even when you were a child, there was nothing more satisfying than seeing your tears, moans, whimpers and screams. So what if you're a minor? You are still mine, and will always be ours," he said as he twirled my hair into a ponytail and pulled on it to make my head look up at him.

"Nothing and no one can change that Liebe," he whispered as he kissed my nose making me scrunched it in disgust. He just chuckled as he patted my cheeks before moving back to let Ben who was smiling like a psycho with a knife in his hand as he took his place in front of me.

(love)

"I was a fucking child. My moans didn't mean I enjoyed it. It's how the body works but don't worry Gabriel has heard, felt and seen more than you ever will. He's the only man who can satisfy me," I told them with a slight smirk. I know I'm making them pissed and it might backfire on me but I'm done hiding my demons. It's time for the real Fiero to come out and show them to never mess with me.

This made Ben angry and stabbed the knife into my thigh making me wince at the pain. I could see the steam coming out of him as he started choking me with his hands. "Shut the fuck up. Don't test my patience, schatz. I'm not afraid to put you in place. Do I need to fuck him out of your system? Is that it? Do you want to scream and have your Master take you huh?," he said as one of his hands left my throat and started to unbuckle his belt making my heart beat faster. Come on, where's the fucking signal.

I can feel myself bleed from the wounds I already had and adding the new stab wound, I'm losing a lot of blood. But they created us. They made us immune to the pain and to the stabs so they will never get the satisfaction of hearing me scream in pain from their tortures. After all, karma will get them back sooner or later for creating us, the devils they so badly needed.

Just as he was about to pull his boxers down, a loud explosion and gunshots were heard making both men freeze and I had a prominent smirk on my face. They had a look of shock, confusion and even some fear making me bite my inner cheek to prevent me from laughing but I couldn't help it.

A laugh left my mouth making the two snap their heads at me, scowling and glaring. "What did you do?," Ben hissed, making me look at him innocently. "I didn't do anything. I can't even move, see?," I said smiling as I shook my chains.

Ben started to pull his pants up and was looking at Karl, seeming to talk through their eyes. "We'll finish this later and when we do you won't be able to feel anything for days," he sneered, making me suppress my smirk. Like I can do shit in this chains.