nikolaj ehlers gif imagine

Imagine...

Nikolaj pointing to you to tell you to hold on

you waited patiently for the guys to come out the locker room. your boyfriend, nikolaj, was one of the main faces of the jets, so that meant many girls trying to act like they were with him.

"so who you here with tonight?" you hear one of the girls ask some blonde puck bunny, "uhh nikolaj ehlers." she says, smiling.

you laugh and they look at you, "what's funny?" the girl asked. "you said how you're with him, but he's literally my man." you told her.

"where is YOUR proof?" she asked, crossing her arms. "you'll see. but where is yours?" you asked, mimicking her posture.

as on cue, nikolaj came out directly on mark scheifele's tail. "hold on, baby. i'll be right back." nikolaj says, pointing at you (The GIF).

"see he was speaking to me." the blonde girl says, smirking. "sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." you said and wait for your man to come back.

a few moments later, nikolaj walks back and the blonde girl clings to him. "baby, you ready to go home?" she asked him, batting her eyelashes.

"who are you?" he asked, brushing her off and she stumbled back a little. "your biggest fan." she said, licking her lips.

he made a face of disgust then looks at you, "you ready to go, baby?" he asked and you nod.

"of course." you say, grinning at the girl and then kiss your boyfriend on the lips. he grabbed your hand and walks away with you.

"girls just love trying me, i swear to god." you said, shaking your head. "should've slapped her." he says to you and you laughed.