cole caufield gif imagine

Imagine...

Cole greets you with a gift when you get off the plane from Toronto

Cole and you have been separated from each other for a few weeks due to his hockey career.

You decided to go back home to Toronto while he stayed in Wisconsin for different hockey opportunities.

When Cole found out you decided to go home for a while, he was so sad. He assumed you broke up with him.

Now here you are, getting off a plane in Wisconsin since Cole was done with deals and had about 3 weeks of free time, so you came home to your boyfriend.

You grabbed your luggage and walked to the gates for him. "Y/N/N!" Cole yells and I snap my head the direction the yell came from.

"Omg, Coley!" I screamed and jump into his arms, he stumbles back a little and laid his head in my neck. He rubs my back and kissed my head.

I pulled out the hug and look into his eyes, "I missed you, babe." He says and I grab his face to give him a slow kiss.

"I got you something, hun." Cole says and I bit my lip, "Coley, you didn't have to." I say and he rolled his eyes and walked away to go get the gift.

He picked up the gift and turns around, waving the teddy bears arm with a smile (The GIF). "Oh my goodness." I laughed and take the bear from him.

"I love you, Y/N. Let's go home." He says and grabs my hand, walking out the airport with me behind him.