n if she gives birth to boy...then he will have the servent who handles his office work....

he already planned this cruel thing

meenal sit at her small...not so airy... cottage....

she wait for him...but her pain is increasing....

she somehow getting hints that he used her n throws her.....she is regretting that every night when she allow him...to touch her....

if she have knowledge about sex n pregnency then she will stop him....but that poor illiterate girl who don't even go to school...she don't know anything about that....

she cares her baby bump
meenal :- maa apko...sab degi beta...sab....

n she feels unbearable pain at her lower back....

she knows that it's her time to deliver the baby...docter told her....

she slowly get up... holding her baby bump...

her pain is unbearable....

she slowly take her small bag...nurses in hospital told her the things she should carry...

she slowly take steps down on stairs...

she take auto it's an 9 at night...but somehow reach the hospital

she is somehow Little bit ok...that he sends her little money after every 4 days....

she admitted herself ...she is alone but strong enough to handle the situation....she give birth to boy....Ashok Singhaniya.....

she is happy...but after somedays....one of his man come with letter where that man is saying...he will accept the child but she have to left the country....

she denied....to give her son...that night is so worst for meenal....

she harshly ask questions to mahesh...n in anger he take knife n move on her neck...meenal is threatening him that she will expose his dirty deed infront of his legally wedded wife....

n he took this step....he murdered her...

n he demises her in their old house garden....after that he used treat Ashok ji like outsider

he told  at his home that he found child on footpath...

his wife emotional accept the child....he told Everyone to not disclose this truth infront of anyone n they all agreed....

...he just want that his son works in his company like a loyal servent....but Ashok ji denied n choose his passion over mahesh's  orders ..

n that's why he hate his own son...

he marry him in big house....with reeta ji...just because reetaji's father is big buisness man he fiz his marriage with her...

n as his wish reetaji come with so much of dowery....but Ashok ji already told reetaji that he make portrait only...n that honesty impressed reetaji n they got married happily....

This is the story ...that Mahesh told Shehnaaz at his office...he threaten her ..that he will disclose the truth to Ashok ji n if he will die then Sid also left broken...that evryone know he is so close his father....

when Shehnaz listen this she got scared...she felt for sometime that her story is quite similar to meenal...she don't know how but feels connected with Sid's real dadi....

she knows meenal is unlucky in love but she is soo lucky that her sidharth treats her like his princess....

Shehnaaz is looking his most handsome face....she loves this man too much....