He nodded, smiling, opening up his side door, walking to my side, opening the door for me, i was about to step out, when he lifted me up in his arms, "you will bump into things"He mumbled, walking inside, opening up the door of the bedroom, laying me on the bed, tugging me into the blanket, he grabbed his phone calling someone, speaking for a while on the call, he hanged up, "aren't you tired, after driving the whole day?"I asked, he shooked his head, smiling.

"It's time for the dinner, i'm angry at myself for making you late for dinner"He said, cupping my cheeks, "the fact is that our dinner is coming from your favorite cafe!"He informed, my eyes widened, "REALLY???"I yelled, he nodded his head, i hugged him tightly, "Y/N I'VE TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL!"He yelled, gripping on my shoulders, preventing me from moving, "i'm sorry"I apologized, he hummed, tugging me inside the blanket again.

I patted the place beside me for him, he laid beside me, pulling me gently to him, "why you don't like study?"He asked, i groaned, "don't talk about it, i hate studying soo much, when eomma told me that i'm going to get married to you, i was soo happy that i'm finally going to be free from studies, but when that lady ordered me to not to study, i was soo angry, even if i hated study, i whinned for studying, only i can stop myself from studying and no one else!!"I replied, he chuckled.

"So you always had a devil inside you?"He asked, still chuckling, "i'm not a devil"I replied, pouting, he hummed, "then who is the devil, if you are not?, you literally made your teachers cry, infront of my eyes, and ruined grandpa's farm!"He said, Intertwining our fingers, "it was just felix was the one to make me do that!"I made an excuse, "oh really?, then who was that 'LeT's aNnOy thEM'?"He mimicked me.

I slapped his cheek slightly, and he grabbed his cheek, groaning dramatically, "oh did i hurted you mr kim?"I asked, he nodded, pouting, "yes you did mrs kim"He replied, i chuckled and he did the same, "you are a good actor!"I praised him, patting his back, he chuckled before uttering, 'i know', suddenly the door bell ringed, "wait here i'm coming"He ordered leaving the room, minutes passed and he walked back, with some plastic bag in his hand, yeah it's my favorite cafe!!!.

"Ummm i didn't knew what you liked, so i ordered everything, there are more in the kitchen, just tell me which is your favorite dish?"He asked, this old man!!, i hummed, thinking about my favorite dish, "i love them all, since it's my favorite cafe"I replied, he chuckled, before pulling out the box from the plastic bag, keeping it infront of me, his phone started to ring, he picked it up, keeping it on speaking, it's jimin oppa, he groaned.

"WHY ARE THESE KIDS HERE IN MY HOUSE I'VE TOLD THEM TOO MANY TIMES THAT WE ARE NOW IN SEOUL BUT THEY AREN'T LEAVING ME ALONE AND THIS JUNGKOOK IS ALSO LIVING HERE FOR GOD SAKE I NEED A PRIVATE LIFE IT'S BEEN SEVEN YEARS I'M SINGLE I ALSO NEED TO LIVE MY LIFE TELL THEM TO GO FROM HERE OR IMMA CALL THE COPS"Jimin oppa yelled on top of his lungs, old man burst out laughing, they followed jimin oppa to his own house wow!.

"It's good, let them be, you will not feel single anymore, let them annoy you just like you did with me"Old man replied, i chuckled, "and also take care of my business partner"Said old man, jimin oppa groaned, "if they keep on living here, i will never get a wife, because they are literally doing the house chores, cooking dinner, washing my clothes when i already have maids"Said jimin, this is soo funny, those guys aren't going to leave  him alone now!!.

"Have a happy life ahead, with your male maids"Said old man, hanging up at jimin oppa's face.

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿?𝗕𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗕𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲𝘀3>