My heart started racing in time with the beat of the drums and I was just slightly aware of Usher saying that he'd kissed a lot of girls. Quickly scanning my surroundings and making sure that the bedroom door was still closed and also knowing that nobody could've been in the bathroom, my mind immediately connected the dots, making me realise that the only two options left unchecked were the living room and the kitchen. Slowly turning towards the kitchen archway, I felt relieved to notice that I was still alone in the living room. That feeling of relief vanished when my eyes met a man's huge frame perching on one of my kitchen stools, though.

The first thing that crossed my mind was to run and the second was to scream, but I'd done neither. I just stood there, watching him watching me.

"You're out of wine." That husky voice coming from the man staring me down calmed my nerves, because I knew who it belonged to. Gabriel unhuriedly stood up, taking his glass with him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, when I was finally capable of using my voice again. Coming into my line of sight he casually leaned against the wall behind him.

"I'm having a glass of wine at the moment. I hope you don't mind." I shook my head and he smirked. "Do you know that nine out of ten people keep their spare keys under their doormats?" My brows shot up and I swallowed hard before speaking again.

"And you came here to tell me that?" My voice was nothing but a whisper and his smirk turned into an amused grin.

"No, I just told you that so that you can't say I broke into your house. I simply came through the door." His eyes travelled hungrily down my body and my hands gripped the towel tighter. Crossing the distance between us in three large strides, he stopped in front of me and gently grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands away from my body. I prayed to God for the towel to stay where it was. "Finding you wearing nothing but a towel was a bonus and if you don't stop acting all emberrassed in front of me, I'm going to get really mad. I like you natural and without inhibitions. I want you to be able to act like that around me." How was I supposed to act natural and uninhibited around him? Except for the fact that I was the judge of his case and that he had bought me a car, I knew nothing about him. He was a complete stranger to me.

"Why are you here, Mr Shaffer?" Taking my hands to his lips, he started kissing the top of my each and every finger, gently biting down on them. My eyes closed and I had to bite on my tongue to stop myself from moaning.

"I'm here to make you scream." And he was saying it like it was the most normal thing in the world. There was something seriously wrong with this man.

"What makes you think that I want you to make me scream?" I tried to take a step back, but his grip of my wrists intensified, holding me still.

"Oh, no, you're not walking away this time. I've had it! I can't stop thinking about you, your fucking gorgeous red hair and those entincing lips of yours. You wanted seduction and I gave you seduction. It's my turn to get what I want. And I want to make you scream. I need to make you scream." My breath hitched at the promise in his voice and my teeth dug into my lower lip. "Look at me and tell me you don't want that too!" He challenged and my tongue skimmed my suddenly dry lips. A deep, almost pained groan escaped him as he lunged at me.

Before I could fully understand what was happening, his arms were snaking around my waist, pulling me flat against his chest, his lips savagely attacking mine, his tongue harshly asking for entrance. I groaned when one of his hands skimmed the still sensitive skin on my thingh and he took the opportunity, tasting the inside of my mouth with lingering strokes of his tongue. The flavour of his minty breath combined with the subtle taste of wine was amazing, and quite addictive, truth to be told. My head was already spinning uncontrollably.