Chapter 0 (Efes) - Origins

LHRU: Loud Heroes [Chapter 0 (Efes) - Origins]

Disclaimer: This story belonged originally to Smoking Wrecker [Epic-Wrecker in DeviantArt], co-author with Zachlor16. This is co-inspired with nbwatts AU [L-Crew] with cameos that may belong to JakeVoronkov [such as the Ben & Jen 10 series], both are available at DeviantArt and Fanfiction-dot-net. Loud House or Casagrandes belonged to Nickelodeon/Viacom Studios. Credit is where it's due. Please support them too. Your patronage helps.

AN: This is yet another Loud House AU fan-fiction story, inspired from longer running story called "Loud Heroes". Yes, this is yet another TLH hero story fic, and frankly... despite certain cinematic universes (MCU, DCEU, Invincible, MHA, etc.) getting either too bland or too many, it's hard to ever get tired of them. We loved them so much, often we make our own various takes of it. This take may contain dark and mature themes but only subtle as to keep it appropriate for Teens/Shounens (Young Males). This will have a separate continuity from my Dawn of Injustice Trilogy [Loud Heroes AU] as the third story [Crisis on the Many-Verse] may come as a failure due to my idea of involving Tekken characters.

So, I hope you enjoy this story. I'm still using Hebrew terms for chapter numbers... what can I say, I just like ancient languages that had theological significance [Hebrew/Aramaic, Greek, Latin, Arabic, Sanskrit-Mandarin, etc.].

PLEASE READ AN AT THE END. GOD BLESS, STAY SAFE AND SHALOM ALEICHEM/PEACE BE WITH YOU!

-Future; Year 20XX. Michigan-

The place has been turned into a chasm of fires and destroyed houses. Michigan is in shambles, Detroit rioted with thugs rampaging on the streets, stealing and taking whatever is left of the urban motor town. Great Lakes and Chicago are in a state of panic, as nurses everywhere are tending with the injured all over. But the one that got hit the most, is the suburb known as Royal Woods. Houses and shops demolished, schools and libraries dismantled, the outer pillars of the city hall is incinerated with ashes and embers aglow. 1216 Franklin Avenue, the house is crushed with some debris reduced to cinders. Some certain set of people had been greatly injured... all from a recent skirmish that shook the foundations of the whole wide world.

A Demon Butler spoke in great ruefulness "Mistress... forgive me. I failed thy wish, therefor I have no hold to thy soul... if it pleases thee. We are victorious... the menaced Chthonian creature had been quelled and no more. But thine soul belonged in Paradiso, in Scala Ad Caelum... and a demon like me had no position... as Iehouah had banished me along with my legion and brethren... Fare thee well, Mistress. I hope thou visit the Netherworld someday, that may Harriet permit Limbo to be our place of reunion... Humorous as it may seem, perhaps a fiend like me can gain a soul and... fall in love. May my Maker send me home."

The demon butler creates a sigil circle as he returned to his home within the Netherworld. The soul of the mistress in question had been place between Limbo and Xibalba (A region in Purgatorio - land of the repentant sinner)... her bloodied clothes consist of a sky-blue sweater, dark lavender scarf, black skirt with black boots. Her looks is of an adult Gothic emo with long black hair, black eyeliners and black earrings. The soul then spoke, "Fare thee well, my fair Sebastian Kayn".

At the area of the skirmish, the fallen Chimera Sui Generis is impaled with a fiery sword surrounded with some people that fought alongside with a flame-clad hero, some greatly injured and some fatally wounded. A man in white clothing with black stripes and green jacket and pants, streaking with blood from a scrape wound. Two Scottish wards, one tall male elder and another is a stout curly haired witch are also fallen.

Male Ward weakly spoke "My lad... have we succeeded? Tell me... the world is... safe."

Flame-Clad Hero sternly replied "Angus... you and Morag had served me well. Rest assured, we have won. "