Chapter 5: Back Home

Rudy and Penny walked away, holding hands together and went behind those two palm trees.

"Ooh. Lovers quarrel," Rick commented.

"And who do you think fault it is, Rick?" Morty. "Y-You know, you shouldn't be doing hardcore fun because they're still kids! They're still in elementary!"

"Yellow kid's right, old man!" Snap said.

"Okay, okay. Sheesh!" Rick said.

Behind those palm trees...

"Rudy! What I see back there was unacceptable!" Penny said. "You destroyed a whole civilization and a dozen of creations!"

"I know, Penny..." Rudy said in a sad tone. "I've gone too far..."

Penny sighed. "Look, these two must go home back to their dimension now. We must tell them!"

"You're right, Penny! Come on!"

The two kids went back to their friends.

"You guys, okay?" Morty asked.

The two kids nodded.

"Um... Guys... Uh... Rick and Morty... There's something I wanna tell you two..." Rudy said but his talking was cut off when something beep on Rick's watch.

"What's that?" Penny asked.

"Oh, this... It's..." Rick looked at his watch. "Great, my daughter's calling me..."

"Mom? Why?"

Rick answered the call.

"Dad?"

"Hey, sweetie. What's up?"

"Dad! you need come home now! We're being attacked by an angry mob!"

"Why? What happened?"

"Mom, what's going on?" Morty asked.

"Your dad is accused by massive murder when a plane crashed at the sea during Christmas Eve!"

"What the fuck?! How come Jerry never told any of this?! Okay! Okay! Fine! I'm coming home! Wait for me!"

Rick created a portal and bid the kids farewell.

"Hey, kids! It's nice knowing you! I-I-I had a lot of fun! Don't get too cocky!" with that, Rick left.

"Um... Guys..."

"Morty let's go!"

"In a minute! So I was saying, I-I-I'm glad to know you three and found this cool place. And I apologize of all the trouble we caused here in Chalkzone..."

"Well, if you're gonna visit here again, please don't bring the old man," Snap whispered.

"I HEARD THAT, BOY BLUE!" Rick shouted.

Snap run and hide behind the bushes.

"Well, nice meeting you Morty," Rudy said and shook hands with him.

"Thanks,"

"Have a safe trip now, Morty!" Penny said and shake hands with Morty.

"You too, guys!"

Rick and Morty then left Chalkzone and went back home to their dimension.

"Snap, you can come out now!" Rudy teased.

"O-Okay, then..."

"RUDDYYY!!!"

"I think that's our cue! Come on!" Rudy said and dragged Penny by the hand. "Sorry, Snap! We gotta go home!"