Chapter 2: Family History

The Lollipops demand that they must be killed but Snap talked them out Rudy will decide for he is a human and a creator. The three of fly away, carrying Rick and Morty, going to the Chalk Mine.

THE CHALK MINE...

"So these two are the ones responsible for the mayhem around Chalk Zone?" Biclops asked.

"Yeah, pretty sure they are. Just look at them..." Rudy replied. "They're humans!"

"But why did you bring them here?! The only place sacred in the Chalk Zone!"

"I... I don't know... Just let me think..."

Penny take a closer look at them and say "I think... We should unfreeze them and talk to them..."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Buckette," Snap said. "But hey, we'll try! Biclops and I will hold 'em off if they tried to escape!"

"Okay... Guess we have to try..." Rudy then created a fire spray bottle and sprays Rick and Morty and they got unfreeze.

"AH! COLD! COLD! MY BRAIN! IT'S FREEZING!" Rick shouted and Morty screamed in awe.

"Hey!" Rudy shouted and threaten then with the chalk. "Who are you two? And how did you find this place?!"

Rick sighed.

"M-My name's Morty and this is my grandpa Rick and---"

All of a sudden, Penny suddenly hugs Rick. They were all in shocked and their jaws dropped.

"I-I-I am so sorry..." Penny sobbed while wiping her tears and then run outside of the Chalk Mine.

"Penny, wait!" Rudy ran and chased his friend.

"Wait up, guys!" Snap ran as well.

Morty looked at Rick with eyebrows raised and the old man just raised his arms and shrugged.

"You two humans! You don't know what danger you have put in this world!" Biclops shouted.

"We're so sorry, Mr. Biclops... W-W-We didn't mean to cause so much trouble!" Morty apologized.

"I get it, Biclops. We're endangering your world because there might be other people enters here and will make this world a profitable amusement park! But you've got nothing to worry about us! Our lips is sealed and we came from another dimension," Rick explained.

"Hmm... How should I trust you, old man?"

"See for yourself, two eyes..."

Rick then used the portal gun and then shoots wall behind him and Biclops saw their house.

"That's my house, Biclops," Rick said and burped. "The only difference is... The animation,"

"Hmm... Well, okay. Fair enough. But I still can't fully trust you,"

"I can't blame you, he made that little girl cry," Morty said and got punched by Rick in the shoulder. "Ow, jeez Rick! What the hell!"

"But seriously, what's wrong with that little kid. I didn't do anything!"

Outside of the mine, Rudy and Snap found their crying friend, sitting beside the rocks. Rudy sighed and slowly approaches her.

"Hey... Penny..." Rudy sat down beside her. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Everything okay, Buckette?" Snap asked.

Penny finally looked at them and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry about that guys..."

"Oh, don't worry about it, Penny! We're your friends!" Snap said.

"Can you tell us?" Rudy asked.

"Yes. Sure..." she take a deep breath and then sighed. "I had an uncle, once... his name is Rick. Rick Sanchez. When I was three years old, my uncle visits our house every Saturday to play with me and teach me about science. I learn a lot from him. But there's one time that I wake up in ten in the evening because I heard loud voices coming from the living room. Something's happening. It's a fight between my grandfather and my uncle. My parents are in there too, holding grandfather back..."