Chapter 1: Welcome to ChalkZone!

CHALKZONE...

"And that's all for our today's tour!" Snap said ending the tour in Chalk Zone. "We're finished, Catty. You can go now."

"Thanks, Snap!" Catty the Caterpillar said and left Snap alone and take a walk.

Snap on the other hand, planning to go to Queen Rapsheeba and walks away.

"Oh, boy. what a day!" Snap said. "I bet Queen Rapsheeba's need my help for her show..."

Out of nowhere, a green portal appears that scared Snap. "GREAT GUMBALLS!" he screamed in terror and hide in the bushes and watch.

A kid in yellow shirt emerges from the green portal and falls into the ground accompanied by an old man in a lab coat.

"GIVE THE DAMN PORTAL, MORTY!" Rick screamed trying to take the portal gun away from Morty.

"NO!" Morty screamed as he struggle from Rick.

Oy Calloy! Snap thought. Humans in the Chalk Zone?! This is bad! I better find Rudy quickly before it's too late! Snap then runs away.

Morty managed to escape from Rick and runs away and went through the city as the chase continues with Texas Chase music playing on the background.

"Don't make me do something you don't want, Morty! Give me the fucking portal back!" Rick screamed as he run.

Morty didn't respond and keep running.

Rick then used his watch and try to shoot Morty with freeze blast but Morty evaded it and a Chalk Zone citizen got frozen instead.

"INVADERS!" Blocky screamed in terror and everyone screamed and panicked.

Snap went to the Chalk Mine where the Biclops lives, which is doing jumping rope right now.

"BICLOPS!!!" Snap screamed in a far distance.

"Snap? What's with the hurry?" Biclops asked.

"Biclops! Humans in the Chalk Zone! An old man and young man!"

"What?! But how did they enter Chalk Zone without using any magic chalks?"

"See, there's this green portal... and---"

They suddenly hear the screams coming from the city.

"Oy Calloy! It's getting worst out there!"

"Don't worry, I'll sound the alarm!!!" Biclops said and went inside the Chalk Mine.

PLAINSVILLE...

Rudy and Penny are walking home together from school.

"Don't forget those assignments, Rudy! It's the only thing you can do to pass!" Penny said.

"I know," Rudy said in a bored tone.

"RUDOLPH TABOOTIE!" Penny screamed which freaks out Rudy. She then take a sigh, "Please take this thing seriously. I know you want to become an artist one day, but right now we have to get through this one..."

"Y-Yes! For sure! I-I-I-I will!" Rudy said nervously.

"Really?" Penny said and take a closer look on Rudy.

"R-Really! Really..." he said.

Her pouting face change into a bright smile that made Rudy's heart skip. They both keep staring at each other for five seconds until...

"Your bag... I think it's twitching a little bit..." Penny said.

"Huh?" Rudy examined his bag and look at his little chalkboard and found some writings on it. "S... O... S...?"

"SOS Rudy!" Penny gasped. "I guess the Biclops's invention really worked! They send a message!"

"It's an emergency! We better get to Chalk Zone and help! Come on!" he grabbed Penny's arm and they both run to the Tabootie house.

"Rudy! Penny! What's with the hurry?!" Mr. Tabootie asked.

"Homework, Dad! Sorry!"

"Sorry for the intrusion, Mr. and Mrs. Tabootie!" Penny said as both of them went upstairs and straight to Rudy's room.

Rudy draw a circle in the chalkboard creating a portal and both of them entered Chalk Zone. Rudy erased the portal leaving without any trace.

They were horrified as they saw the Chalk Zone citizens run in panic and some are frozen in ice. The city is a frozen wasteland.

"Oh, no..." Rudy said.

"Rudy! Penny!" Snap screamed as he run towars his friends.

"Snap, what happened?" Penny asked.

"You gotta follow me, Bucko and Buckette! I'll explain everything in the way! Come on!"

"Wait! I have a better idea!" Rudy then drew a plane and the three of them fly away.

Soaring in the sky, they talk about the calamity that's happening in Chalk Zone.

"So what's the news, Snap?" Rudy asked.

"Oh, I'll tell ya, Bucko! I saw this shining shimmering green light that came out of nowhere! And then a kid in yellow emerges from that green light! At that time, I realized it wasn't just a light! It's a portal! A green portal made out of light, not chalk!"

"A green portal made out of chalk?" Penny asked. "But how is that possible?"

"I don't know, Buckette. It just happened so quickly!" Snap replied.

"Then what happened, Snap?" Rudy asked.

"Oh, right. Then an old man came!"

"AN OLD MAN?!" Rudy and Penny said in unison.

"Yes! An old man! He's wearing a lab coat! And he had blue spiky hair! They are fighting and then their chasing each other until they reached the city freezing everything!"

"That's terrible! But how do we stop them?!"

"But first, how do we unfreeze this people?!" Snap asked.

"I have an idea!" Rudy said and jumped away from the plane with string attached to him. Snap then controls the plane.

Rudy draw a giant square with buttons in it. It was a giant heater fan. He pressed the button and the fan start working and unfreeze everyone.
They all cheered as Rudy save them, and then he jumps back to the plane using a trampoline that he just drew.

"Good thinking, Bucko!" Snap said.

"Where are we going now?" Penny asked and then they saw a giant explosion happening in the Mumbo Jumbo Jungle.

"I think we all know now..." Rudy said and landed on the jungle.

The whole jungle is caught on fire, but it's real fire!

"Rudy! Quick! Draw something!" Snap screamed.

"I'm on it!" Rudy then drew a giant dark cloud and then the rain starts to pour, extinguishing all the flames.

In a not so far distance, they finally saw the trespassers. They were resting on the ground, gasping for air because of tiredness.

"That's them, Rudy! Quick! Catch them!"

"Oh, I'll catch them all right..." Rudy then draw a giant blaster and freezes the old man and the kid.

Rudy, Penny and Snap approached the two human trespassers and take a closer look.

"Welcome to a Chalk Zone..." Rudy said.