**

    The next morning.

    When Yu Li's consciousness returned to the cage, he vaguely felt that the touch on his arm was not right, and the sleeping position seemed strange.

    He opened his eyes, but what he saw was not the ceiling he was familiar with, but the beautifully curved back of a woman's neck. The tip of his nose barely touched the back of her slender neck.

    His entire head shrank back quickly.

    "..."

    Yu Li didn't understand, he had always slept peacefully, what posture he was in before going to bed at night, and what he would be like the next morning.

    But now, he was lying on his side, so close to his fiancée.

    He moved his fingers and found that his arms were not lying peacefully beside him, but wrapped around the waist of the person beside him in a protective posture.

    "..."

    Yu Li pulled out his hand almost as soon as he reacted.

    what did he do?

    He stared coldly at Wen Long with her back to him, intending to put the blame on her.

    But... it seems unlikely.

    He sleeps very lightly, and usually wakes up with the slightest movement.

    He fell asleep not long after Wen Long went out last night, and he didn't notice her coming back.

    It should be because she moved very lightly and didn't make a sound when she came back.

    Yu Li glanced at his hand strangely.

    "Um...Are you awake?" Wen Long rubbed her eyes and woke up too.

    Yu Li immediately put on that fake smile.

    Wen Long glanced at his posture and sighed.

    Sure enough, he fell asleep on his side again.

    She said naturally, "Good morning."

    Yu Li paused.

    The first time he woke up and heard someone say "good morning" to him, it gave him a very fresh feeling.

    "...Good morning."

    Wen Long thought of something and asked, "Are you still going to school today?"

    Although Yu Li hasn't graduated yet, because he is a recommended graduate student of this school, the tutor has settled down early and is usually free. will call him to work.

    Yu Li thoughtfully helped her brush away the hair on the side of her face, and said softly, "If you don't go, finish the most important thing first."

    Wen Long's lips curved slightly, "Okay."

    The villain, He's quite talkative.

    The "most important thing" in his mouth is to buy their engagement rings.

    Because they came in a hurry when they got engaged, they haven't bought their engagement ring yet.

    After getting up and taking a shower, Yu Li went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

    Wen Long just moved in last night and was not familiar with his house, so he wandered around the room by himself.

    It seems that Yu Li's belongings are only in three colors, black, white and gray. Except for the clothes that he wears a little more every day, Wen Long can hardly see any other colors in this house.