First World 22

Good-looking people are always easy to get noticed everywhere.

    Even though Wen Long didn't participate much in academy activities in order to maintain her personality, many people still took the initiative to get acquainted with her.

    Among them, senior boys accounted for more than half. Experienced seniors always think they have an advantage when facing freshmen.

    Yan Li noticed that there were only two boys in his grade, and they always took the opportunity of various activities to give Wen Long something, so he was very attentive.

    He looked at everything in his eyes and thought silently: She is so picky, she must not look down on them.

    However, she seems to enjoy the feeling of being adored.

    Even if it was a snack that she didn't touch at all, as long as it was given by those people, she would take it back and finish it.

    'I like it from others. '

    She seemed to have said something like that.

    Yan Li squeezed the pen in his hand, but didn't write a word, and didn't know what he was thinking.

    "You really don't like her?" Lin Fang asked again.

    From the first year of his sophomore year until the end of this academic year, he has asked Yan Li this question many times.

    "I don't like it." Yan Li replied naturally.

    Lin Fang thought of the boys in the same major who were eyeing them, and he couldn't help worrying about his roommate.

    No matter how slow it goes, that junior school girl named Wen will be snatched away sooner or later.

    He cleared his throat and decided to be another assist.

    "Really? Then if you don't like it, I'll chase after her..."

    Yan Li looked over at this moment, his eyes like a cold arrow.

    "You're going after her?"

    "...No no no, I'm just joking."

    "Che, who are you. If you don't like it, you're not allowed to chase after..."

    Yan Li was silent for a moment.

    "I don't like her, but I don't want people chasing her either." No reason, but he just didn't want to.

    Lin Fang: "...Aren't you ill?"

    He really had a headache for this ignorant idiot, so he couldn't help saying: "Yan Li, let me tell you this, it's useless if you don't want others to chase her. You can't interfere with others."

    "..."

    "If one of the school girls likes someone, you can still beat them up?"

    "Do you know that there is a big guy in the Jiyuan chasing her? Well, and the family has money, I feel that the junior girl might agree."

    Yan Li's dark eyes moved.

    "Then what should I do?"

    Lin Xin made a huge white eye.

    I'm afraid his roommate is not stupid, and he still refuses to admit that he likes people! Sure enough, God still closed the window for him.

    "Be her boyfriend, be her husband, you choose one."

    "..."

    How do you choose.

    "If someone dares to chase after her, at least you can justifiably beat that person." Lin Fangyu urged earnestly.