First World 4

At this time, the second semester of high school is approaching the end.

    Since Wen Long hadn't been to the school for almost a year, it took a little effort when she entered the classroom. Inside the classroom, the early reading was over, and the class started.

    Fortunately, this class is the class teacher's class, a male teacher who teaches English. When he saw Wen Long come in, he called her to the podium and introduced a few words to the students below.

    "This is classmate Wen Long, and everyone should have heard Wen Ruan say it."

    Standing on the podium, Wen Long saw the last row of gloomy teenagers leaning against the window at a glance.

    It's Yan Li.

    He obviously saw her too, but he only looked up at her for a second, then lowered his eyes indifferently.

    Wen Long raised her eyebrows slightly.

    Oh, pretending not to know?

    There were students whispering under the stage, and there were voices like being surprised.

    A few words got into Wen Long's ears, nothing more than "beautiful", "cute" and so on.

    There is no expression on her face, but her beautiful appearance can easily attract attention anywhere, and almost everyone's eyes can't help but fall on her. There were several boys with good physical appearance who looked at her unscrupulously. The head teacher smiled kindly, "For some reason, Wen Long hasn't come to class for a long time, so she's not familiar with everyone. Now that she's back in our class, everyone should communicate with her more."

[Very caring. 】The system nodded.

    Wen Long was noncommittal.

    In the memory of the original owner transmitted to her by the system, the "intimacy" of this head teacher is not for everyone.

    For the children of wealthy families, he was very considerate, but when facing the children of ordinary families, his attitude was much colder.

    "Wen Long, then choose a seat and sit down."

    "Here!" A boy with a hippie smile raised his hand, causing the rest of the class to boo and sigh.

    The system doesn't like this kind of atmosphere, [Crap, brats are annoying. 】

    Wen Long replied as she walked: "The evil thoughts in this world seem to be bigger than our world."

    Those small evil thoughts hidden in the heart seem to be magnified here, which is particularly uncomfortable.

    [I feel it too. Perhaps it is because of this that Wen Ruan, who has kindness and qualities, can become the heroine. 】

    After the system finished saying this, Wen Long had already walked to the last row and stopped beside Yan Li.

    "..."

    She didn't ask Yan Li if she could sit here, and put the heavy handbag on the table next to him with a thud.

    There was also a clean cushion in the handbag, and she took it out and spread it on the stool before sitting down frowning.

    From beginning to end, Yan Li didn't look in her direction.

    In the class, the noise just now suddenly quieted down, and all of them looked at the corner where Yan Li was with strange expressions.

    She actually chose that monster as her tablemate?