He raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his chin, only to realize that he was indeed sweating a lot.

    But strangely, he didn't feel tired at all.

    There was something in his heart, but it wasn't the kind that disgusted him...

    That unknown emotion filled his heart, an unprecedented excitement that made him want to run and sweat.

    The surging energy was vented by him, and it was very enjoyable.

    ***

    Although Wen Long and Yan Li are both students of the School of Management, it is not easy to meet each other between different grades.

    Especially in the first year of freshman, there was a freshman military training, so there was not much interaction.

    "Yan Li, do you want to eat together?" After the first class in the morning, Lin Fang packed his bags and casually asked the people around him.

    "We will have military training in the freshman year. We will have lunch at eleven o'clock. If we go late, there will be many people     .

    "     A large number of students in green camouflage short-sleeved sleeves poured into the cafeteria.     Lin was relieved to have lingering fears, "Huh, I'll just say, it's better to come to eat earlier."     Yan Li was beside him, raised his eyelids and glanced at those people.     It's too crowded, she shouldn't be here.     "What are you looking at? Is there any good-looking school girl?"     Lin Fangsuo looked around, but couldn't find a bright girl in the green. "Let's go, or there will be too many people in the supermarket later."     Yan Li Nod, lift your legs to follow.     There are fruit shops in the school supermarket, and there are also a few little green men in camouflage clothes buying fruit at the fruit stand.     Yan Li actually had nothing to buy, and it was over with a bottle of yogurt.     Lin Fang was relatively slow, dawdling and choosing something for a long time.     After paying the bill, he waited outside for a while before he came out with half a watermelon.     After Lin Fang approached, he looked left and right, a little sneaky.     "What are you looking at?"     "There was a freshman girl just now, she was huge and beautiful."     "Oh." After hearing this, Yan Li didn't want to hear any more, turned around and left.     Lin Fang could only murmur to himself, "It looks good, but the scar on the back of the neck is a bit scary."     The person walking in front of him slammed, and Lin Fang didn't pay attention and almost bumped into it.     Yan Li turned his head, his voice a little difficult.     "...What scar?"     He didn't wait for Lin Fang to answer, and he knew the answer the next moment.

  The black-haired and snow-skinned girl just came out of the supermarket at this time with a cold expression.

    During the military training, no hair was allowed to fall, so Wen Long tied up a curly hair.

    The green camouflage short sleeves on her upper body made her complexion whiter, and the leather belt loop around her waist was not too tight, but it made her waistline look more beautiful.

    Years of arrogance and upbringing made her even walk with her neck straight, like a proud little swan.

    Yan Li suddenly felt that she should keep her head up like this and be proud.

    The back of her head was smashed and she was lying on the hospital bed covered in blood. That kind of scene was not suitable for her at all.

    Wen Long also noticed him. After all, Yan Li is tall and looks very conspicuous. It is hard not to notice that he is staring straight at himself at the moment.

    She didn't say hello, just walked past him.

    Yan Li was also able to see a huge scar that spread from the bottom of her hair on the back of her neck, which had never penetrated the back collar of the camouflage uniform.

    Extraordinarily dazzling.

    "Fuck..."

    A boy walking behind Wen Long also saw this scene, and said a national curse in shock.

    Wen Long naturally heard it.

    She frowned and loosened the tie that tied her hair, which was scattered around her neck, covering the horrific scar.

    Yan Li stared at the back of her covered neck in a daze.

    The boy calmed down and felt embarrassed, walked over and apologized to her in a low voice.

    He just saw such a big wound, and subconsciously cried out, no malice.

    But when he saw Wen Long's beautiful face, the boy was obviously stunned and coughed uncomfortably.

    Yan Li didn't know what to think, he walked over a few steps and walked beside her.

    Completely left Lin Fang behind.

    "Is something wrong?" Wen Long's tone was cold.

    "...Aren't you going to eat?"

    "No, there are too many people."

    Yan Li pursed his lips and said, "...I'll buy it for you?"

    Wen Long glanced at him strangely, and said, "You Are you free?"

    After a while.

    "...Well. I haven't had any classes recently."

    Lin Fang's eyes widened.

    ha? What did he hear? Yan Li said he was free?

    He asked this guy out for a barbecue before, but he refused with a cold face. Obviously at that time, the final exam had just been completed, and there was not a single class!

    Wen Long: "..."

    Did the villain have the wrong muscle?

    Seeing that she didn't respond, Yan Li didn't speak anymore, but still followed her.

    "Can't you get rid of your scar?"

    Wen Long thought he was annoying, so he didn't talk to him, he just turned his head and glared at him.

    "Don't follow me."

    "...Oh." Yan Li stopped moving.

    Lin Fang just came out of the supermarket with a surprised look on his face: "You two know each other?"

    "The same table in high school."

    He is also his employer.

    "Did she repeat it?"

    "Yeah."

    Lin Fang remembered something.

    The girl who was deeply in love with Yan Li before, shouldn't it be the one just now?

    "Isn't she the girl you like? She has high eyesight..."

    The scar on the back of her neck was a bit scary.

    Yan Li said lightly, "As I said, I don't like her."

    Lin Fang nodded.

    Come on, it's her.