UsUk Forever

AN: First off sorry for leaving ya'll hanging on that UsUk moment but I promise this chapter will be strictly UsUk with cameos of the Yaoi club (Japan and Hungary) taking pictures of them and commenting throughout the chapter.

"Previously on Fairy Tail whoops wrong show sorry." "Hungary don't break the fourth warr. Remember the last time the fourth warr got broken after a UsUk moment? We got the author of this story fangirling on the floor suffering from the nose breeding." "Japan you just broke the fourth wall!" "You're right nothing to see here narrator."

AN: Apologies for the lack of UsUk in the beginning but the yaoi club had to make an appearance and Japan's accent is hard to write as that would require spelling words wrong. Sorry I'll start the real story now.

America woke up first and when he saw England lying on top of him mumbling in his sleep America nearly had a nosebleed. Actually strike that he didn't nearly have a nosebleed, he did have a nosebleed, right on top of England. Apparently that woke England up from his slumber and looked right up into America's blue eyes.

When he saw that America was nose bleeding he couldn't help but smile hoping he couldn't see it as Texas wasn't on his face. America did see it and England knew he saw it because he nose bled even more. That made England mad and said "You bloody wanker stop nosebleeding all over the bed when Sebastian was nice enough to put us in this nice room."

He couldn't finish his rant though as America still feeling the effects of his curling pulling grab hold of England and kissed him right on the lips while nose bleeding, again.

You can tell England enjoyed the kiss as he started to nosebleed as well. The kiss ended when they were on the verge of passing out from lack of oxygen. "I love you Iggy." America said while trying to catch his breath. "I love you too, you bloody git." England replied as he was blushing and nose bleeding.

"I thought you hated me."they both said at the same time. "No I never hated you. What made you think that?" still in unison. "The Revolutionary War." they said in unison again before England broke down in tears.

That made America nosebleed so hard that he was on the verge of passing out from doing that so hard. He hugged England to get him to stop crying while trying not to cry himself. "I'm sorry Iggy I didn't mean to make you cry. I just wanted to be my own country so I can help yours out on my own terms. I wanted to be my own man for you." America said while he started to break down into tears himself. "I wanted to be your hero." He said softly. "You know I'd do anything for you. I would go through all this pain. Take a bullet straight through my brain. I'd die for you England but I thought you wouldn't do the same for me." America said crying even more.

AN: Anyone that gets the reference write it in the comments section below.

That made England stop crying as he saw America look so broken he couldn't help smiling as he reminded him of when America was a colony.

It's strange how the more America kept crying the more he kept nose bleeding. England crawled over to America and hugged him while America just kept on crying. "I love you Iggy." he said while crying on the verge of passing out.

In the end America ended up passing out in England's arms from the blood he lost while he was crying. He laid the American down on the bed.

England looked down at his new lover and kissed him on the forehead while he slept. "I love you America." He said before falling asleep on top of him. All the while Hungary and Japan were taking pictures and movies of the whole scene. They ran away when the couple fell asleep saying "UsUk forever!"

AN: The video above is the song How to save a life by the Fray. I know it's perfect for them as it covers the Revolution.

HetaliasujiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara