And with That they Lived Happily Forever After

England woke up in his own bed with tears rolling down his cheeks no longer in 19th century England but in the year 2015. He didn't wake up to have America still sleeping next to him nor his glasses on the nightstand nope America was gone. That made England cry even more as he really did love America ever since he was a colony he loved him which is why he was heartbroken when America left him to become his own country.

"England why are you crying? Are you okay I saw you unconscious?" America asked him. But England didn't reply he just kept crying. America walked over to England and wrapped his arms around him in a hug. "I'm sorry I hurt you Iggy. I love you, but I thought you wouldn't love me if I was just colony so I wanted to become my own country. I promise I'll never hurt you again. I never wanted to hurt you or leave you. I just wanted..." America said while breaking down to tears himself.

England calmed down and started to calm America down by rubbing his back and said " Oh you idiot of course I love you. I loved you ever since you were a colony and I know you didn't mean to hurt me but I always knew one day you were going to leave me. I always wanted you to grow up big and powerful but I never realized that you had to leave me in order to do it. And I had a dream that my spell sent us all to the world of Black Butler where we confessed our love and we fell asleep thinking it was real but I woke up to find that it was it just a dream I thought that you never did love me. I guess I was wrong and I think we should start over and have a more personal relationship using our human names."

America looked up in tears and looked like he was gonna fall asleep from all the crying "Really? I'm sorry Iggy. I just... wanted... I wanted to be... your hero. I think it's a great idea and from now on if you need me I'll be there for you after all it was *sniff* just a *sniff* dream." He yawned and placed his head on England's shoulder. "My name's Alfred." And with that America or Alfred fell asleep. 

England looked down at him smiled he laid back down on the bed with America lying on top of him and started to fall asleep again but before he did he whispered into Alfred's ear "My name's Arthur." He fell asleep with his new lover and by the time he awoke he was relieved to find Alfred still sleeping on his chest.

About 5 years have gone by when Alfred popped the question Arthur who said yes and on July 4th 2020 they got married and with that they lived happily forever after.

Apologies for the delayed chapter but I lost inspiration for this story and it took me so long to finish it.

HetaliasujiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara