Hello Austria

While England and Sebastian got to know each other Austria was too busy looking in awe at Ciel's grand piano. He turned towards Ciel and asked if it was alright if he could play on it. "Of course you can but don't make too much noise."Ciel said not knowing that this was Austria who's pretty much the master of the piano and pretty much all the commonly known instruments. 

As he played Austria asked if Ciel could play any instruments or if this was his parents piano. "This used to be my parents piano before they died. I don't really play the piano as much as Sebastian. He teaches me to play the violin. So what's your name?" Ciel asked still not knowing who Austria was. Austria replied "My name is Roderich Edelstein. What is your name little boy?" That made Ciel mad but as his was supposed to be the master of this estate. He couldn't act like his age: a mere child. He only had to reply like any other adult business person would: calmly. "Mr. Edelstein I am the master of this manor and the owner of my family's company. Please don't refer me as a little boy. However seeing how you're not from here I'll make an exception. My name is Ciel."

Ciel did something new that day. He actually shook hands with Austria. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ciel. I apologize for offending you with what I said. I hope we can get to know each other some more." Austria was then interrupted by a young girl and a woman wearing a European style dress.

"I'm here!" Lizzie says. Then runs to Ciel and knocks him off his seat next to Austria by hugging him. Hungary then appears out of nowhere and as Austria runs away she says "Hello Austria".