Cooking with Chef Bard and Friends

While Austria was hiding from Hungary Prussia was laughing at him saying "Kesesese. Looks like the little girl man boy is scared of the little girl. I always knew he wasn't awesome." Then a frying pan came out of nowhere hitting Prussia in the face. Bard starts to chuckle saying "Looks like someone's having trouble with the ladies."  Then Romano came from behind Prussia and said "Oh ya like you could do any better with the signoras, idiota." Everyone else was wondering how Bard and Romano sound so much alike. 

"Hey you guys are alright. You wanna see how I make art here? Come on I'll show you how I make art."Bard said to Prussia and Romano. "So what's your name? I am the awesome Gilbert and my pal here is Lovino." Prussia said to Bard who replied "I'm Bard and I used to be a pretty good soldier and I think I'm an even better cook."

Bard showed the guys his toy called a flamethrower. "This beauty here is what helps me make art. If it isn't obvious I'm the chef here at the Phantomhive manor. Sebastian doesn't appreciate my artwork but I don't care seeing how my cooking is good and I'm a good chef. I think I'm an awesome soldier and an awesome chef. The one thing I hate more about Sebastian is that he made me start to believe that I'm only second rate at my job." Prussia and Romano looked at him feeling sorry for him seeing how they were the older brothers of their families yet their younger brothers were considered to be better than them. So they knew how Bard felt when he said he felt second rate to Sebastian. "Well come on I need some help making the master's dinner." Bard said feeling ironically small in comparison to his 5'11 frame.

As the guys were helping Bard out Prussia started to give Bard some sympathy by saying "You know something Bard. I know how you feel about being good at what you do only to have someone be better than you. I used to be a good soldier too. My younger brother Ludwig was also training to be a soldier like me to follow in my foot steps and next thing you know I'm overshadowed by his giant shadow. As for Lovino he always felt that he would never be as artistic as he little brother Feliciano or that he would ever be good at anything. So you see it's not just you that feels second best. I think the three of us are going to be great friends." Bard just looked at Prussia as he started to feel better, even started to laugh and said "You know something Gilbert you're right. I should write a book called Cooking with Chef Bard and Friends."