Acknowledgments

(Make sure to flip the page after this for a surprise...)

[August 15th, 2022]:

This book would not be possible without all of your love, kindness, and support. Thank you for reading. Thank you for voting. Thank you for commenting to share your moments of excitement, frustration, sadness, and joy. Thank you for the laughter and the tears and... whatever other bodily secretions you may have shed from reading my words.

The first person I need to thank by name is JJthatsall. JJ reads every single one of these chapters in advance. Sometimes I send her a dozen different neurotic drafts of the same scene at two o'clock in the morning and a few hours later she's replied to my email with some brilliant idea or a few words of comforting wisdom that help snap all the pieces into place. She's a busy mamma with work and kiddos and a husband and she still always makes time for me. I LOVE YOU JJ. I'm certain I couldn't do this without you, and if I could, it wouldn't be as special or magical.

A huge, deep-belly thank you to Tiffany (brkfst_at_tiffanys) and Rachel (tipprs) for being there for me from the very beginning in every way possible. You turned my writing into community, family, and home. I still cannot believe that I managed to find a pair of my closest friends on fugging Wattpad, of all places. Thank you thank you thank you for everything you do for me — running the fanfic account, being a shoulder to vent on, always pumping me up when I'm uncertain, Tiffany for inspiring me to read more and to take pride in my art; Rachel for making me jealous of having a boyfriend who'll sex you up whenever you want it.

Mrs. Mac mrspmac — you've been with me since the first few pages of that first book, and you insisted that my writing was something special even when I didn't believe it myself.

Thank you to the Discord gals for always listening to my stupid ramblings and never failing to brighten my day — elephant, flaw, Jacq, Spencer, and others.

Thank you AvaLarksen for being the sweetest human and best writing sprint partner EVER. And to iamRodneyVSmith for putting up with my daddy jokes and being the glue that holds our community of writers together behind the scenes.

A happy shout-out to sarahisapussfoot and myheartbeatsforsmut for always commenting minutes after a new chapter is posted with some variation of "Ami thank you I love you" in all caps.

To the lovely lovely g_dinky for being the ultimate hype-person! <3

To lizaalewis and writingbyhan and Charlotte for your friendship and laughs!

And of course, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone else who has ever take the time to comment, message, and support me with their words or virtual-hugs and even with your money through KoFi or Patreon — you are the reason I am here and continue to love what I do. Hugs and kisses spankings for EVERYONE!

(And a shout-out to daddy Wattpad (Creators) for funding my writing with lattes and croissants, because that's totally what they intended when they invited me into the Creator's Program.)

See you all on the next smutty adventure VERY soon! ❤️ (DON'T FORGET to flip the page!)

xoxo Ami