"Oh, I did?"

Okay, I was expecting it out of Jung Jae to know about sex but never Hae-soo! That man is full of surprises.

"The point is, it wouldn't hurt to try." Yoo-mi assured me.

I fiddled with my hands out of nervousness.

"Here's a list of sites for you to try." Anupam spoke as he handed me a piece of paper. "The one with the star next to it is my personal favorite."

"A-Anupam! You too!?" I exclaimed.

"What? I like the yoga fantasy videos they do." Anupam explained as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I sighed as I looked at the list of pornography sites.

When I got home, I sat on the living room floor in front of my laptop. Gi-gi was on the couch right behind me. I turned to look at her.

"Well, here goes nothing." I muttered out as I chuckled nervously.

I went to the incognito tab and went to the site that Anupam had starred.

20 minutes later...

Okay, why did I agree to do this?

I just sat there with my face red as the lewd noises of a woman continued to blare out of my laptop. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door.

"Shit! Shit! Close tab! Close!" I whispered loudly as I desperately tried to close out the incognito tab.

After I closed it, I regained my cool as I walked to the door. I looked through the peephole to see Mr. O at the door.

"Oh Goddammit, I hope he didn't hear all that." I thought to myself as I opened the door.

"How are you this afternoon Ms. Ln?" Mr. O asked.

"I-I'm doing fine Mr. O." I stammered out as I bowed down to him.

"That's lovely." Mr. O chuckled out.

Gi-gi got down from the couch and ran up towards him.

"Ah, hello there Gi-gi." Mr. O greeted as he picked her up and stroked her chin.

"What can I do for you today Mr. O?" I asked.

"Giving you a heads up on the rent Ms. Ln, it's next week." Mr. O announced.

"I'll be on it sir." I declared.

Mr. O set Gi-gi down as he began to walk off.

"Oh, and next time wear earphones when you're listening to your erotica videos." Mr. O advised me as my face turned bright red.

AHHHHHH! I KNEW IT! FUCK MY LIFE BIG TIME!

After I closed the door, I slid down in embarrassment.

"Okay, that's it." I thought to myself. "No more porn videos!"

Temptation got the better of me when I looked at my laptop.

"Okay, maybe one more video." I thought as I walked back to my laptop.

Gi-gi meowed at me.

"What? It's for scientific purposes." I lied.

One thing about a cat is that they have no problem judging you.

Lee Dong Wook's POV

Dong Wook grunted out as his opponent gave him the final blow to the chest. The bell ring as Dong Wook groaned in pain.

"You're really slow on your game today." The opponent teased.

"Aish! It's just a lot on my mind." Dong Wook grunted out as he stepped out of the ring.

"And by something, you mean someone." The opponent stated as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"So?" Dong Wook sneered.

"Is it about the old flame? Not referring to your ex wife." The opponent asked.

"No, and it's none of your business." Dong Wook scolded as they walked into the locker room.

"I'm just saying, it's been a minute since you've been with her." The opponent pointed out.

"And I want to keep it that way too, she's a loving wife now with a little daughter." Dong Wook explained.

"If I were you, I would've kept her around." The opponent rudely commented. "Shit, I would've wanted to keep me a little hottie by my side after my wife cheated on me."

Dong Wook threw his towel down in anger.

"I would advise you to hurry up and get changed, before I ask for a rematch." Dong Wook warned.

"Touchy." The opponent commented as he walked out the locker room.

Dong Wook sat on the bench and sighed.

"Don't think about her, you said it yourself that she's a loving wife now with a daughter." Self-control warned.

"And here you are still all alone." Depression added in. "Let's not burden everyone with me on your shoulders, you'll just make things worse for yourself."

Dong Wook sighed as he took off his boxing gloves.

"Love is never on my side." Dong Wook thought to himself.

Yn's POV

Okay, so after 3 hours of..."exposure therapy", I went into the bathroom to test the results.

I closed my eyes as an erotic thought began to play into my head then I opened my eyes in surprised to see that no blood as came out of my nose.

"Whoa! Anupam was right!" I laughed out happily. "No more nose bleeds!"

I continued to laugh as I flopped down on my bed and sighed. I felt myself getting sleepy as I let out a huge yawn.

"Well, might as well take me a quick nap." I thought as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

All of a sudden, I felt a warm, muscular hand slip down into my pants along with the feeling of a pair of lips pressing against my neck. The pair of lips then bit my neck making me wince a bit.

"Ow, you're biting to har-wait, hold on!" 

I opened my eyes to find myself tied to the bed along with wearing nothing at all. 

"How did I end up like this!?" I thought to myself.

I then heard a dark chuckle.

"You've been a bad girl Yn." I heard the male voice say.

I couldn't make out his face since it was still covered by the darkness but his chest and the rest of his body below was revealed into the light. The mysterious man was well built like any other girl's wet dream.

"W-who are you?" I quivered out.

"Did you already forget who I am, my pet?" The man chuckled out as he rubbed the horse crop up my thighs making me shiver.

"You are to refer to me as sir...it's about time you get that into your head." The man ordered as he raised the crop up at me.

"Your safety word is "Mortality"."

WHIP!

I woke up, sweating and panting. I looked outside to see that it's already nighttime.

"Wait, was that a dream?" I thought to myself.

Oh Lord, we have a bigger problem now!

August 15th, 2022