"You want to bring about the end of the world, and you have no idea you're being played. For a god, you're a moron." I leap up toward Loki as another barrage comes my way, though a quick stream of fire gives just enough resistance for me to find an opening. Once I'm through the magic I grab Loki by the head, using the speed to my advantage as my knee drives into his chin.

"You seem much weaker than I remember," Loki insults. "Don't tell me you've finally run out of time." Loki pushes me away and sends me back toward the ground. "If you don't give everything you have then I'm afraid you won't be able to save these pathetic mortals." I land on the ground and try to catch my breath, finding myself much more winded than I had anticipated. From right behind me I hear Akeno's voice.

"What did he mean by you running out of time? What do you have to tell me Y/N?"

"We don't have time for this right now," I snap. "Stick to the plan, I'll be fine." Rossweisse launches a barrage of spells at Loki, though her attacks only serve to anger the god. Loki retaliates but she puts up a magical barrier. In the middle of the chaos, Loki looks down at me, my eyes locking with his for the briefest moment and allowing me a chance to breathe. By use of Kamui, I appear behind him, creating a large fireball and burning the top of his head.

"Insolent wretch! You dare to defy a god?" He flies at me and grabs me by the neck. "Your clan was wiped away for good reason, and I think it's about time I finished the job."

"Only if you grab the right person." From behind Loki, I attack him again, the version of me in his hand popping out of existence. "Now, it's time for you to burn until there is nothing left." I put my hands together as blood starts to drip from my eye. "Amaterasu!" Black flames shoot from my eye and land on Loki's body.

The strain on my chakra quickly takes my body over as I start to fall back toward the ground, but before I do something catches me

The strain on my chakra quickly takes my body over as I start to fall back toward the ground, but before I do something catches me. Looking up I see Kuroka looking down at me.

"You're not allowed to die yet."

"I didn't think you cared." She helps me to my feet as Loki continues to burn. "I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep that up, but at the least, it should provide us some time." A portal opens in the sky and a large hammer drops through it, the item being the legendary weapon of Thor, Mjolnir.

"Fenrir, go fetch your new toy!" As the wolf jumps at the hammer I notice Issei flying toward it as well. Without a second thought I use Kamui to trade places with Issei, and before I can push Mjolnir away Fenrir's fangs dig into my body, causing me to scream out in pain before I'm dropped to the ground. My vision begins to blur, but before my eyes close Akeno enters my view.

"Y/N!" She drops to her knees next to me and starts crying.

"Sis, I'm out of this fight. Make sure Issei gets Mjolnir, you all are doomed without him."

"I'm taking you back." I try to resist, but with the pain and lack of energy in my body, I'm unable to. The scene around me changes, but everything begins to go black as my eyes close.

3rd Person POV

"The last Uchiha has been slain, now who will stand up to me?" Loki casts spells around the battlefield, causing significant damage to the combatants challenging him. Issei lifts Mjolnir and faces the Norse god of mischief.

"I can't get to him right now." A figure appears next to the Red Dragon Emperor, and the sight causes him to recoil for a second.

"I'll give you the opening that you need Issei." He watches the figure fly into the air, his eyes watching in awe at what he sees. "Loki, hear me! My name is Akeno Himejima, the daughter of Shuri and Baraqiel Himejima, but more importantly, the sister of Y/N Himejima! So long as I draw breath, I won't allow you to hurt anybody else that I care about!"

"Akeno," Rias says in awe. "I've never seen you like this." With a raised hand Akeno casts a bolt of lightning down onto Loki, stunning him for a second before he can shake it off. Even though Y/N had been removed from the battlefield, the black flames of the Amaterasu continue to burn the god of mischief. Loki regains control of his body and stares down at Akeno.

"Nobody will defy me so long as my Ragnarok comes to fruition. Your family will die, and you will have nothing to show for it." Before Loki can continue rambling Fenrir whimpers as white chains cover his entire body.

Loki looks around to find the culprit that chained Fenrir, and on a nearby ledge stands Vali with his hands in his pockets

Loki looks around to find the culprit that chained Fenrir, and on a nearby ledge stands Vali with his hands in his pockets. The two begin to argue, and with the new opening created Akeno strikes Loki once again. Amid the chaos Issei jumps after Loki with Mjolnir in his hands, bringing it down upon the threat to the world. With one final scream Loki is pulled into Mjolnir, on his way in cursing the houses everyone belongs to. With his mission accomplished Vali leaves through a portal behind him, and the rest of the combatants all meet together.

"We did it," Issei says as he catches his breath. "Y/N sacrificed himself to save me, but why?"

"He's not the bad person you think he is," Akeno tells him. "Whatever you've heard about him doesn't define who he is, take that from me." Akeno puts a hand up to her face, wiping away the last few tears that have fallen from her eyes. "He should be okay now, but I want to go see him."

"We can go right now," Rias says to everyone. As the group teleports back to the Gremory mansion they realize everyone has returned to the inside of the home. Moving quickly through the hallways they find Y/N unconscious in his room being healed by Asia to the best of her ability. While most of the physical marks have been healed, it's clear that the last Uchiha is much worse for wear than initially thought.

"I'm glad you all made it back safely," Sirzechs says as he enters the room. "Asia, you may stop now." She steps away from Y/N as Sirzechs reaches into his pocket, pulling out a small vial before opening the top and pouring a drop on Y/N. The remainder of the bites from Fenrir all fade, but Y/N still lies asleep. "He's still alive, but his vitals seem weaker than they were. I think the best course of action is to let him rest and see if we can wake him in the morning." Everyone begins to leave the room except for Akeno, the pain in her eyes is amplified as she sees Y/N unconscious and in pain for the second time since their reunion.

"Come on, you should get some sleep too." Akeno shakes her head at Rias.

"I'm staying with him." Understanding the situation Rias just nods and closes the door behind her, leaving the siblings bound by fate in the room alone. Akeno's eyes scan Y/N's body, his shirt having been completely torn apart by Fenrir. She sits him up and pulls the rest of the raggedy clothing off of him, discarding it before laying down next to him. "Please wake up soon Y/N, I don't want to go through this again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll say it now since I'm sure you may be thinking it, but Y/N is not dead. That being said, this story will be coming to an end in the next couple of chapters. I've decided how I'm going to end it, and I've always found difficulty incorporating a character that isn't part of Rias's peerage in the remainder of the anime storyline. Until next time, have a good one.

-Coop