My X Was Poison

"Thank you both for coming to meet with me." Kuroka and I sit across from Sirzechs. "I don't want to take up too much of your time so I figure I should cut to the chase. You two will not be allowed at the peace summit tomorrow."

"What for?"

"Lord Michael still has reservations against you, and if peace is to be established, we don't want to bring in a wild card that could ruin that for us." I clench my fist.

"So everything I've been doing up to this point has meant nothing?"

"That's a short-sighted and immature way to look at the situation." I stand and walk away.

"The way I see it there isn't another way to look at it. Let's go Kuroka." She follows me out.

"What are you going to do?"

"What can I do? I'm done going against the factions, and I'm not the same person I used to be."

"It sounds like you should reconsider my offer." We turn to see a short girl floating behind us.

"Why would I do that? You've heard my answer Ophis, and if you're going to kill me for it then I suggest you get it over with

"Why would I do that? You've heard my answer Ophis, and if you're going to kill me for it then I suggest you get it over with."

"I have no need, you're much more valuable alive. Do you truly believe that Vali will stick alongside Azazel? He knows what he's lost, and he will do whatever he can to get it back. If either of you got in his way then he wouldn't hesitate to put you down." Kuroka raises a hand but I put mine in front of her.

"Don't waste your energy, let's not fight a battle we won't win." I put my hands in my pockets and begin walking away. "For the last time, no." Ophis laughs behind me.

"Oh Y/N, you're pushing me to do something that I don't want to, but if it's the only way then I guess I don't have a choice." Before I can ask what she means she disappears, and I decide to keep walking.

"We should talk to Vali."

"He's made up his mind, let him go."

"What about you Y/N? She wants the power of your eyes, and she won't stop until she can use them." I don't answer and keep walking. "If you don't want to talk that's fine, but if you make this decision don't expect me to back it up."

"It wouldn't be the first time." Kuroka leaves and I look to the sky.

"Y/N, hey!" I catch Issei and Asia walking toward me.

"What's up you two?"

"We're going to meet the other Bishop since we didn't get to yesterday." I smile at them.

"Cool. Try not to make any sudden movements around him, he can be a little skittish."

"I'll keep it in mind." I walk past them. "Is everything okay Y/N?" I stop in my tracks and sigh.

"No, no it's not. Don't waste your energy worrying about it, I'll figure it out on my own." Before they can ask any other questions I leave and make my way home.