"Trust me, they'll be fine." Sirzechs nods and walks away from me. My attention turns to my right, a scowling Issei staring me down. "You seem upset with me. Whatever your reasoning, let it go. If you let your hatred of me cloud your judgment your friends could end up getting hurt, or worse."

"Shut up. I'm only working with you because I have to, not because I want to. Once this is over I hope I never have to see you again." I smirk at the Red Dragon Emperor.

"Be careful what you wish for." I look at the rest of the group going with us, namely everyone in Rias's peerage aside from Asia and Gasper. Next to Koneko is Kuroka, but she doesn't even bother to look my way.

Rossweisse comes to stand by me, and without another word, the group of us are teleported to the battlefield. The area is wide open and meant for our fight, and in the middle of our arena sits a sealed Loki who appears to be in the process of breaking out. The seal breaks and the god begins to ascend, his eyes locking with mine before anybody else.

 The seal breaks and the god begins to ascend, his eyes locking with mine before anybody else

"The eyes of the Uchiha, oh how I've come to hate those."

"I had my hunch that you were going to be responsible, but luckily for you, someone else decided they needed to hold me captive." My Sharingan activates and I crack my neck. "You kids stick to the plan, I'll keep him occupied."

"You don't think that I would come to fight on my own, would you? I'll summon my sons to fight against you first." Loki raises his hand and a few creatures appear. Three large wolves, one much bigger than the others, and a giant serpent take their places on the battlefield.

 Three large wolves, one much bigger than the others, and a giant serpent take their places on the battlefield

"Well, this just got harder." I look back at the group, and it seems that they're all waiting for some sort of direction. "The plan doesn't change, all we have to do is hold them off." My gaze returns to Loki. "I'll take him on. Rias, Akeno, you two take the giant snake. Rossweisse, Issei, you two are on Fenrir. Koneko, Kiba, Kuroka, you three can handle the other two."

"So the last Uchiha has decided to be the first to fall for my Ragnarok, how wonderful!" Loki sends a flurry of spells at me, and while I'm able to dodge most of them, a strike to the back of my leg causes me to wince.