19

Suzuya grunted in impatience as she stared at the two grown-ass men that seems to need some caring as they both decided to have some liver problems

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suzuya grunted in impatience as she stared at the two grown-ass men that seems to need some caring as they both decided to have some liver problems.

"They smell bad already," she whispered as she pinched her nose. One thing she hated in men is the scent of alcohol.

And do they think I don't know who is the person that they were complaining to?! In this case, I might just end up putting poison in their glass!

And the two men's blabbering finally comes to an end because there was no man standing—only a woman, and the pretending bartender, Suzuya.

Now, this was the start of her plot.

Suzuya carefully held Kayden while using her telekinesis to float his body to her rented room upstairs in the bar. While she just tossed Curtin like a sack of potatoes on air, carrying them with great favoritism.

Everything is going peacefully well.

But there's always peace before the storm.

"Blurghhh!" The sound that is worst than all of the terrors and horrors that she was trying to avoid came into life. These two jerks— vomited out all of their misery that they drank away earlier!

Suzuya paled at the sight as she had no choice but to clean it all by herself while cursing all of her ancestors. 

And soon she brought the two upstairs like sacks of rice— with tape in their mouths. "Don't you ever puke again or I'll leave you two stinking until morning," she warned at their passed-out self. 

As they finally reached the rented room, Suzuya placed Kayden on the mattress and dropped Curtin's body on the ground causing a loud thud and a silent groan for a moment before he succumbed to his drunkness. 

Suzuya looked in disgust on the puke marking their shirt.

She carefully took off Kayden's upper garments and shamelessly touched his muscles along the way. "Wow. Totally worth all my craziness," she whispered in admiration. 

While Curtin? She basically just ripped off his shirt that sent his buttons flying. 

"W-here am—I?" Kayden groggily said as he tried to stand up.

The ever flexible Suzuya, an awakened, sister, a waitress, an employee, a teacher, a CEO, sometimes a bad bitch sometimes a kind rich girl. Now a future wife.

Thank you father, for teaching me an unforgettable lesson about black-mailing and evil plotting. 

"These are the forms necessary to keep our lives together for eternity sir, please sign this form as consent for being entwined with your dearest and most beloved," she self-proclaimed.