16

"Kayden Break?"

"Kayden Break?"

A loud blast of music and cheering people around was not enough to cover these two people's noisy chitterings.

"Have you heard about the ongoing fight? It's blazing! That dude really steals some spotlight in the rankings!" 

"I wonder when will be his next fight? I'm definitely watching it."

"Tsk. Noisy." Suzuya clicked her tongue in disapproval and glared at the group seating right next to her table. But her ears perked at the interesting news she heard from them. They were noisy, but interesting gossips will always get her attention.

She rested her weight on her elbows. In deep thought, she narrowed her eyes on the group.

Apparently, a rookie has risen up the ranks. Continuously beating hundreds of low-rank awakeners, now he proceeded to challenge high-ranking ones. That guy is probably planning to take the rankings like a domino.

Such a fearless Breaker.

In the life of an awaker where anyone can die at any moment, and one chose to bring himself closer to death. Crazy jerk.  

Out of curiosity on this Kayden Break, she turned to the group of thug-looking guys who looks like any other trying hard tough gangster.

They look more like drug addicts than an awaker. I'm not judging them okay? I'm just describing them =_=

"Hey."

A tattooed large man with sunglasses turned to her. The veins in his neck bulged, "What?!—oh..." His eyes ran up and down her figure, staring at her body. The sickening heat in his eyes made her shiver in disgust.