17

Suzuya could only laugh at her memory of when she first met Kayden. 

"Come on, admit it, you did fell first." He teased. 

"But you fell harder," The Suzuya- never lost - Kertia would never back out. 

"Admit it! My persistent part was one of the things that you liked about me. That's why you were curious." 

It was true. The first thing that caught Kayden's attention was Suzuya's persistence. Y'know, liking someone because there's something new and intriguing about them. 

And also because she was a spoiled woman. Suzuya was always a spoiled rotten woman, spoiled by Kayden. 

That was the reason why she never accepted a no and chased him until the first and last part of the world. 

"Kayden Break." 

Suiryuu broke Suzuya from her daydream. Those two words, made her cold expression loosen for a moment before she regained her posture, "Do you know that guy?" Suiryuu asked.

Your future brother-in-law. "No, but I'm hearing lots of great rumors about him." 

Scratch the great part, all I hear about him is his life and death fights. There's probably no day that he wasn't getting bruised or getting hospitalized. 

"Father has been observing him closely these days, I believe he will order the Executioners to take him out soon." 

The glass in her hands shattered, "What?" Her back straightened as she tensed. "Why? He's a great awakener. Is father trying to waste such great potential?" 

Anxiousness formed in her throat as she struggled to swallow. She knew her father, she feared him more, and now that she was in his den with no other way to escape, she feared being powerless even more.