18

"Did she really fight you?"

"Suzuya? Stopping on something she wants?", Kayden snorted in disbelief, "The world would stop rotating first before her."

Suzuya--- in her cat form glared at the one little sneaky cats watching the two actual cats. "And what are you doing here sneaky little cinnamon roll?" she pertained at Jiwoo.

Jiwoo scratched his nape, "And I'm free right now since we don't have training today..." 

He comically sweats dropped, "Sir Curtin told me that you went over the belt with Kayden with your blackmailings Miss Suzuya... Like how you had him agree."

Kayden rolled in laughter and struggled to get up at his weight, "Me agreeing? This woman basically made the decision for me!" 

"But I thought whoever wins..." 

Suzuya absentmindedly licked her paws, her cat behaviors getting out of control, "Did you really think I lost? You underestimate me too much dear." 

"So you won?"

"Not really, just so-so. Like I didn't actually win, but I also didn't lose."

"It's just so hard to believe that you fought Mr. Kayden. In my eyes, it feels like you wouldn't even dare to cut his hair." Jiwoo said.

"Psh, that woman cut my hair! It used to be longer before but she cut it in half!" 

Suzuya showed her claws to Kayden threateningly, "I didn't give you so much damage, I held back." She flipped her hair, "And It suited you! You were starting to look like a girl in your waist-length hair anyway." 

"Oh really, have you forgotten that you stabbed me?" He replied sarcastically.