Percy

We didn't talk about the kiss afterward. we're just friends. For now, that is. Until today. We were just having lunch break when the doors of the canteen flew open. A group of masked people wearing black marched in. All I could hear were gunshots and screams. I could see a bullet shot and me, but I didn't see what was coming. Wise Girl fell. " No no no! Annabeth!" I panicked, trying to staunch the blood flow. " NO ONE TOUCHES HER!" I roared. A silence fell over the hall before the gunshot began again. I saw a bullet flying toward my wise girl and I shielded her with my body. But I saw a flash of black and a bandit fell at our feet, blood flowing down his chest. I removed the mask quickly and was shocked to see Luke.
" oh Luke," Annabeth sobbed. " Did- did you ever love me?" He asked quietly. Annabeth looked at me before answering. " As a brother." Luke nodded. " For-forgive me," He breathed before looking at me. "Take care of her." With that, he closed his eyes.
Annabeth sobbed over his body, but in the end, we had to flee.
Many had died. Some of our friends including Silena :( Charles Beckendorf :( some strangers, even foes, but we mourned for them all.

Wow. That was depressing. But things are gonna get better!
Percabeth_Sokeefe:>
Btw if you can please go check out my friend Sokeefe_4evaKOTLC's story if you ship Sokeefe!