Belfast

*Chibs POV*

I got up early and started packing for Belfast. We're taking Oswalds plane there and back. It's going to be weird being back in Belfast but it'll be worth it to see Baltik again. She's like a sister to me.

I made sure to take some guns like Clay told us to. Half-Sack's excited he gets to come. I just hope we don't run into that O'Phalen bastard. I finished packing my bag and walked into the sitting room of the clubhouse.

"You guys ready?" Tig asked Juice, Half-Sack and I.

"Yeah" We all agreed in unison.

"Try not get into too much trouble" Clay told us.

"Don't worry we'll be fine" Juice reassured.

"Listen Chibs, I understand if you don't want to go" Clay said.

"I'm going. I'll stay clear of Jimmy and lay low" I told him.

"You sure bother?" Clay asked.

"Positive" Clay hugged me.

"Stay safe" He whispered. I nodded, then got my bag. We said our goodbyes then walked out and got on our bikes except Half-Sack, he took the van.

We met with Oswald in Lodi and got on the plane. We put our bikes and van with the cargo. It was a tight fit but we made it work.

"We'll get there around six then the next flight is tomorrow at 10:05" The captin told us.

"Thanks" Tig said. The captin nodded then left.

"Where we staying?" Half-Sack asked.

"The president of SAMBEL has a spare apartment he said we can use" Tig explained.

"What about Baltik?" Juice asked.

"What about her?" I asked back.

"She staying with us?" Juice asked.

"Of course she's staying with us" I answered.

"Come on, we gotta board" Tig said changing the subject.

*Baltik's POV*

I was greeted by my dog the second I stepped into Connor's. Connor gave me a tour of his house and showed me the guest room that I'm saying in. It's pretty big and has a built in wardrobe. After I sorted my stuff I went for shower then bed. I was way too tired.

The next morning I woke around noon. Connor told me SAMCRO are on their way. I got breakfast then got ready. I can't wear my cut it's too risky. I put on a bandana and sunglasses to hide my face.

"You going on a murder spree?" Connor joked. As I walked into the livingroom.

"Yeah, want to be my first victim?" I joked back.

"I'll pass, how about we just go to SAMBEL clubhouse. Some of the IRA are there and I know they're all dying to see you again?" Connor offered.

"Aye, as long as I get free beer"

"We'll have to see about that" We walked out and took Connors car. As we pulled up outside the clubhouse there was cars and bikes everywhere.

We entered the clubhouse and it was packed with people. I took off my bandana and sunglasses before walking up to Liam and McGee They both hugged me.

"Good to see you back" McGee said.

"Too bad you ain't staying long. We missed you" Liam said.

"I missed you all too, don't worry I haven't forgotten any of you" I smiled.