Immortal Souls [part 3]

><>< 

     At home all bustled around me. At least not let me get out of the house alone. I could not even go to the library because Lira was always busy. I was bored and felt bad. I was browsing the house clean and arranged, but it ended quickly. I can not tolerate this and went for a walk. The forest was nice. Calm as always. I sat on a fallen log. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I listened to the song of birds. My mind was completely clear and no longer thinking about what happened. Just no sense to worry about things that are not my business.

     A short break in the woods soothe me. Then I went to walk around the city. I avoid the building of the ‘Board’ and the street with small shops for herbs abd spells. I did not because I do not like to go from there. Just I did not want mom or dad to see me. They worked there. Frankly I do not know what exactly they do. And I never asked.

     I went straight to the library. There were only three adult males who view ancient scrolls and manuscripts. They ignored me. In the beginning I don’t recognized them, but then – yes. They wore long black tunics with gold embroidery around the edges. Runes. These three were undoubtedly the ‘Order of the Ancient’. This is the witching orded. Many people respect them and believe that they protect us from evil. I also like magic. Not witchcraft (or rather black magic) and that whith magic, which serves for the benefit of humans and other creatures. I live in the human city, but around it there were other cities. Dren – was the city of the Dwarves; Hellas – belongs to the elves and fairies and Tiringtan – that was the mage city. Of course, there are many others but these are the closest to Arwen. Once even saw a Tauren. It was unbelievable. There is something else. Although people don’t talk about it, I read about towns or just gatherings of dark creatures such as orcs, goblins, trolls and what else. I read that they like to destroy and hurt others, but the wizards from other races, managed to keep them away from our territory.

     Of all the stories that I read I most like those for the Dragons. Old people say that dragons are bad, but I don’t believe it. Usually people don’t like what they don’t understand. Of course, I did not share my views with my family. I think that they thinkthat this is childish, I spend most of my time in the library or in the woods. My sister still saying that I should look for a husband. Well, I had no such intention… at least for now. I just wanted adventures. And I don’t want to marry for someone who I  do not love.

     But to return to the topic. I came to light table on which were setting magicians. I watched them and tried to figure out what it is. Not that I could read it. The language in which it was ancient manuscripts were at least not one that is known to ordinary people like me. They noticed me. They invited me to sit, though I expecting that they will tell me to leave. I thanked them and I took a chair. I sat against a sorcerer whose name is Lohr. He was a bid man, but he was not fat. Rather tall and muscular. Seemed to be involved in many battles, but not as a magician. There were gray hair tied in a ponytail and a beard that reached to his collarbone. He wore an interesting ring on his hand, like the other two males.