" You are here because you have my trust," Wanda says as she slowly steps forward, " But break it... and those monsters will be the least of your worries."

Lauren sees Wanda acting differently than she has before, somehow perfecting unhinged and collected at the same time, but she does not take those words lightly.

" Are you threatening me, Wanda?" Lauren asks as she tilts her head, " That's no way to treat a friend... especially not one who's been oh so graciously helping you."

And Wanda simply smiles, as if she heard a joke.

" I don't need your help."

Wanda turns around to walk away, the book disappearing along with her, but what she doesn't expect is for her beautiful red hex to turn into something black. Blackness seeps alongside her, coating and corrupting her creation. All the dead trees begin to decay as the red sun up above gets replaced with a void. With nothing. She turns around, but sees nothing. Every single thing around her is black, void of all and any light. Her head turns in all directions, searching for the only woman responsible for this... but she finds nothing. Her ears pick up no sound, her nose picks up no smell, and her tongue picks up no taste, as if she has truly been transported to a black hole. The ground beneath her feet becomes crumbly and unreliable as it turns to dust. It creates a hole that drops her down, and down, and down until she drops back onto the hard surface of stone, but still with the appearance of null. A flickering amber light shines down from above and draws her attention, and when she looks up she sees her former teacher standing at the edge of the hole with a flame in her palm.

" Are you sure about that?"

Lauren closes her palm and the flame disappears, and soon enough the black emptiness begins to fade away, bringing back the chaos magic as Wanda is revealed to be on the ground in front of the infinite being. Lauren stands with crossed arms, staring down at the witch who looks up at her. She takes a few steps forward before she bends down to get her face level with Wanda's to whisper her words.

" Threaten me again, and you will no longer have a reality to rewrite."

Her eyes needn't not glow in order to convey her threatening words as she stands up and walks away from the mythical Scarlet Witch

Wanda would never admit her fear, but the entire time she's know her Lauren has been terrifying. A being of unparalleled power, and while Wanda may be the Scarlet Witch, she does not wish to test her luck against Mage.

Soon enough, the illusion is cast once again and Wanda appears to be innocently trimming the branches of the apple trees in the orchard as the magical Doctor pays her a visit.

" Apples, right?"

" Eventually."

Wanda hands him a pruned branch and he brings it up to his nose to sniff.