13

Lauren finds her strength and forces herself to stand up. On shaky legs, she walks to her husband. He grabs her hand and they both make sure the other is okay, but their attention is soon brought to what's behind them.

They see a glowing orange circle form. It grows bigger and bigger as a white light shines through it. Three figures appear and walk out of the circle. They walk closer into the darkness, and Steve can't help but smile. 

It's Okoye, T'Challa and Shuri.

T'Challa and Steve share a look in agreeance. Sam flies out of the circle, and even more appear. Dozens of orange circles cast across the battlefield, bringing friends both new and old to this fight. People pile out of the circles and prepare to fight. From earth to space, they're here.

All from the help of Doctor Strange and other sorcerers.

The Guardians and Spider-Man appear.

The Wakandan army appears. 

Wanda and Bucky appaear.

The Asgardian army appear, led by a Valkyrie.

All the sorcerers that could be found appear and prepare their glowing shields.

And even Pepper appears in the suit that Tony made for her.

Scott then busts out from beneath the rubble in his giant form and brings Bruce, Rocket and Rhodes to safety.

One by one everybody lines up. Steve and Lauren make their way into formation to join their armed forced.

"Avengers..." Steve starts.

He summons Mjolnir to his side.

"... Assemble."

And assemble they did

Everyone lets out a war cry, then charges towards the enemy. Thanos points his sword in the direction of the Avengers, allowing his army to charge as well. 

The two armies clash and create one of the most chaotic battles in history... one of.

Those without powers punch and kick their way through the battle. Those with powers blast their opponents away.

Lauren flies up over the battle and comes across a Leviathan. Scott punches it in the face, and Lauren then blasts it with fire. As it falls, it tramples some of its own.

Thor and Steve stand side by side as they fight off aliens. Somehow, Steve ends up with Stormbreaker and Thor ends up with Mjolnir.

" No, no, give me that. You have the little one," Thor says as they trade weapons.

Tony and Peter have their reunion, along with many others.

Lauren tries shooting the aliens with her guns, but finds her powers more effective. She puts her gun away and continues throwing fire balls. She burns through as many aliens as she can, once again feeling a rush from using her powers