𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂 [𝐁𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐀]

"but they don't know what's going on, all up in our koolaid maybe i took that shit too far

"but they don't know what's going on, all up in our koolaid maybe i took that shit too far."

⚡︎

you sat in the doctors office with your girlfriend, a scowl on her face as well as yours. your friends basically gave you all an ultimatum to go to therapy or breakup, and seeing how madly in love you were with brooklyn. you couldn't possibly break up with her.

the therapist walked in, guiding you all to her office; a wide smile on her face. "so may i ask you girls what brings you to couples therapy? usually people this young don't seek out outside help."

"i guess you would say that we're'toxic'" brooklyn spoke up clearly her throat and looking around.

"do you feel the same y/n?"

you nodded, bouncing your leg up and down nervously.

"and why do people say that? it is the way you interact with each other..other people, etc?"

"each other i guess. when we argue we argue bad...we break up..fight...fuck...repeat" you said shrugging.

"does it ever get physical?"

you nodded. "but it's not like no abuse— it be mutual..you know two girls living with each other is hard relationship or not" you said chuckling awkwardly.

"now brooklyn why do you think it's hard for you all to get along sometimes?"

"i'm uh kinda famous" she scratched the back of her neck "infidelity and insecurity is our main problem"

"insecurity?" you said under your breath raising an eyebrow. "maybe i wouldn't be so insecure if you didn't flirt with people every chance you get. and it's not like you don't be on the same shit but i digress"

"shut up, i don't flirt with anybody you're just so insecure you don't want me interacting with anybody but you"

"and why is that a problem again?" your voice raised slightly.

you all began going back and forth, throwing casual insults at each other. the therapist writing things down rapidly.

"ladies—" the therapist blinked taking a deep breath "enough."

"sorry" you mumbled shaking your head.

"i see that it doesn't take much to set you all off"

"i guess" bk shrugged looking at her nails.

"now i'm not trying to start anything but to you alls knowledge has there been any infidelity?"

both of you shook your heads no.

"ok so if there hasn't been any, why is there constant arguments about it..doesn't it seem like you all are reaching at something that's not there?"

"that's literally what i've been saying" brooklyn said with a dirt eating smirk on her face.

you rolled your eyes as loudly as possible

"like you don't be accusing me of shit too" you said under your breath.

"what's the longest you all have been no contact?" the therapist asked

you and bk looked at each other and shrugged. "when we breakup...we don't really break up...so maybe a day?" she said her face red in embarrassment.

"well your first task while you all are here is to separate, completely no contact for at least a week"

"what? that's like impossible"

"just hear me out. i think the cause of you alls problem is being together 24/7, when you're around somebody for too long you naturally start to form a disdain toward them. you subconsciously do things to drive them away simply because you are too afraid to say that you are sick of them with words"

"makes sense...i guess" brooklyn said

"well that's all for our session, i'll see you all in a week to check back in!"