𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 [𝐁𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐀]

you turned on your camera watching as the green light finally turned on, you fidgeted around for a couple second before doing your intro. 'lord remind me to cut that out' you thought to yourself smiling at the camera. "remember when i told you guys a couple weeks ago that i had a girlfriend" you looked over to the tall teal haired girl who was smiling brightly. "well i told y'all at 700k i'd do a reveal, i never knew that y'all were so nosy!" you joked. "but let me not waste any more time..." your girlfriend sat down next to you, smiling and kissing your cheek.

she waved to the camera, "hey y'all" you pulled out your phone and opened instagram. "okay so in honor of 700k subs and my girlfriend making time to be with us today, we're gonna answer some questions"

"where and when did y'all first meet?" brooklyn read aloud.

"uhh i think a release party? ion remember for who but it was about—" you looked over at her for an answer.

"a year ago?" she nodded

"yeah a year ago! but we've been dating for 6 months"

"how did we start dating...oh i can answer this one."

you rolled your eyes already knowing the story she was finna tell.

"so boom. i was always tryna get at her but she thought i was on some hoe shit. everytime i asked her out she'd be on some bullshit"

"this nigga lying y'all don't believe her, i rejected her once"

"bye,now you lying. anyways, i don't know what got into her but i finally asked her out and she said yes. and i swear it was the best day of my life"

you just smiled and moved onto the next question, trying to hide your obvious blush.

"o-ok, next question asked how many kids y'all wanna have?"

"7."

you just looked at brooklyn in bewilderment, obviously offended. "yeah and you having these 7 kids right?"

"we can alternate..." you just started at her and moved onto the next question.

♥︎
after a couple hours of filming you all finally finished. you let out a sigh of relief and got up snickering as your girlfriend followed you. "leave me alone i'm finna take a nap." she climbed into the bed with you wrapping her arms around you. "not without me." you rolled your eyes and kissed all over face, her nose scrunching up as she smiled.

"i'm nervous" you said sighing.

"and why is that?"

"i don't know, coming out was hard enough and what if your fans don't like me or my fans don't like you— or i don't know just what if it all goes wrong"

"but baby it's could all go right" bk reassured you "who cares what niggas think as long it's not us and then it's just us and that's all it's ever gon be" she kissed you repeatedly on your nose. she moved close to you as possible, rubbing on your legs.

"i love you and that's all that matters ok?"

"ok."