𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 [𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏6𝐒]

you sat in your car excitedly holding a big ass bear in your hand, you were surprising your boyfriend of 6 months micheal, with his favorite foods and a new teddy bear, since you all were celebrating such a big milestone. you noticed another car pulled into the driveway when you pulled up, but you figured it was one of his moms friends over or something like that.

even if you didn't see his moms car either.

you unlocked the door using the spare key under the door mat, and walked in. you heard hushed curses coming from upstairs, and a bed creaking. an uneasy feeling took over your body. you gulped and walked up the stairs heading to his room. you tried to open his door only to find out that it was locked.

"fuck!—" you heard as you jingled the door trying to get it open, your anxiety increasing once you heard it wasn't micheals voice you heard.

it was a girl.

"YOURE FUCKING KIDDING ME MICHEAL" anger soon took over your body as you dropped everything and banged on the door, shaking in anger as you created holes in his door. the door soon opened with your now ex boyfriend looking like a deer in headlights. "bae—"

"fuck that" you pushed passed him and immediately headed to his closet. "I KNOW THAT BITCH IS IN HERE—" you thought about beating her and his ass, but you shook the thought off. "you're dead to me..." you walked out and went to your car, speeding off as fast as you could tears blocking your vision but you didn't care. you needed to go as far away as you possibly could.

you ended up at your bestfriends house, banging on his door as you hysterically cried for what seemed like forever. you then heard hurried footsteps come toward the door. namil answered with a confused and worried look on his face. "y/n?" he scratched his head, you could tell he had just woke up. "micheal fucking cheated namil." you said finally catching your breath.

he immediately pulled you inside, wrapping you in his arms instantly making you feel better. namil always had a strange way of either being on your last nerve or being the only thing that would calm you down. "it's okay princess" he kissed you on your forehead and rubbed your back. he led you to the living room and sat you on his lap as you buried your head into his neck.

"he wasn't shit anyways and he forreal got another thing coming when i catch him" he kissed you on your neck. "there's somebody better for you out there i promise."

a thought crept into your mind.

"y-you?"

"i mean—"

"namil im so fucking stupid" you sniffled "i been so busy chasing all these weird ass niggas and it's for real been going the whole time"

he just kissed you on your lips and rubbed your back.

"it's okay baby, i'm here now. don't worry bout the past"