Chapter 8

I awoke in a cage. I had different clothes on and I smelled like I had a deep clean shower. I didnt feel weak anymore but still unbelievably sleepy.

I was suddenly met by a familiar pair of dark brown eyes.

Orlando.

"What do you want?" I accidentally snapped at him.
He stepped back and whimpered.

But wait....Orlando was seventeen... And about 5ft 8....so why does he look like a child?....why does Orlando look like thirteen?

I felt guilty. "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to snap at you." He looked shy but then smiled a little. I couldn't help but smile back. He was just too cute. "Can you get me out of here Orlando?" I carefully asked. "Please?"

He suddenly stopped smiling and ran away leaving me in a strange room ive never seen before IN A CAGE!

I'll kill him next to me I see him and I'm outta this cage. I.will.kill.him. CUTE or NOT.

I sighed helplessly and leaned back against the thick barred black cage. I wearily looked around the room. What was this? A torture room? Or a sex shop? I saw lots of suspicious looking toys everywhere. There was a bed...but with a cage under it. Then there was a hangman rope hanging from the ceiling. Just looking around here made me nervous. Very nervous.

Oh lord. Thy god. Please save me from the demon which hath locked me in this freaking hell you bastard!

Amen.

Not the best pray I know but me and "god" haven't been agreeing these past couple of years.

I sat there for a while, I'm not sure how long but it was quiet a while.  I heard someone walk in. Slow. Steady footsteps until they reached the cage. They then sqwattted down in front of the cage and rapped something against it.

I slowly raised my head to come face to face with the nozzle of a gun.  I jumped back a bit and looked at the person holding it. He looked like about twenty. Shoulder length wavy strawberry blond  hair and beautiful gray eyes with my skin color. He looked like a Greek god. "Oy, imma get you outta here okay?"

I nodded. 

He held the lock in his hand and pulled it. It melted in his hand like cheese. I sat the open mouthed.

The hell just happened?!

He reached in and pulled me out. "Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and ran really quickly. I felt like a doll being dragged along by a child. Everything around me was a blur until I felt the cold air hit me and he slowed down. I was pushed into a car and it drove off.

After my head stopped spinning I noticed a pair of violet eyes looking at me. "Um..hey?"  I said a bit groggily. The eyes kept staring at me but then came closer. I noticed it was a boy. He looked almost like a pixie. He had black curly hair and a black dot in the middle of his head. He looked about thirteen. My age. Yay! But before I get excited.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Was this a kidnapp?! Or a damn rescue?! I sat up in the seat and looked at the driver. It was was The same guy from before.

"Where are you taking me?!" I asked with a bit of fear in my voice.
The guy chuckled a bit. "Away from here."

I raised my eyebrow. That wasn't exactly answering my question. I knew I should have been scared but strangely I wasn't.
I felt like I could trust these people so I decided to. Let's just see how this plays out.

About twenty minutes later we arrived at an estate. It looked like a rich place. "Great." I accidentally said out loud.

Everything seemed fine but the problem was that the boy seemed a little..strange. He didn't speak at all. He'd just stares at me or show emotions. He was cute. Definitely cuter than Orlando and I hoped we could be friends. Even if they were gonna kill me later.