Chapter 1

"Daddy...I don't understand why you hurt me...I'm sorry for ever being born. I know I'm nothing but a burden but I honestly try to please you. So why?...what?....what must I do to please yo.."

"ARIEO!!" My thoughts were rudely awakened by my father's smooth but yet stern voice.

"Get your stupid ass up already its past three thirty,don't make me come in there for you." I heard him start to walk toward my door.

I lept out of bed and quickly fixed it. "Im up sir!" I called to him. Yes..I address my father as sir. Its a common thing to us.

My father is one of the richest and most bad ass guys you could come across in all of the six state mafias he owns.

Ever since he came into power, crime has took and immediate drop on the chart.

I took a quick three minute bath and super dry. I hurriedly put on a black skinny, a plain green T-shirt with an unhappy emo face on the front and my converse.

I stuffed my books in my bag then went to brush my teeth.

As soon as I finished I heard him open my door. "Oh crap." I muttered. The minute I turned around I came face to face with him. "Um,..." I began slowly edging away from him. "Morning sir."

He stared at me through his piercing light blue-purple eyes. "What the hell is taking so long kid?" He asked with a hint of danger in his voice. It was sexy.

"S..sorry sir.' I mumbled once more. " it won't happen again."

"You said that last week." He stated. "Ugh,just fucking hurry up I have a meeting to go to and I'm not leaving you alone in this house."

He turned and left the room with me not far behind. Just keeping it safe.

Today was saturday. The day Sir has a lot of business to attend to,not only with his companies but also with the pack.

Yes..sir is a werewolf. Son of one of the four lead alphas of the world.
He's very strong,with or without his wolf out.

He's also quiet....beautiful. Tall, about 6ft 2. Muscular.. But not too much. Smooth,toned and even olive colored skin and jet black hair.

Even though he's my dad. We look slightly different. So much so that sometimes I swear I was adopted...but then...why would sir waste his time adopting me? You know?

Unlike sir i have pale smooth skin. I'm a strawberry blond with pink tips. Even though I'm 13 I'm about 5ft..or barely scraping it. My eyes are a normal cucumber green.

So you see..me compared to sir is like 0-100,000,000.

I've always over heard women fantasizing over him..calling him a god and all. It really pisses me off.
I really don't know why..