Chapter 5

I felt a shadow fall over me and looked back to see a guy ive never seen before.

"hey."  he said staring at me through his unique electric blue eyes. 

He was muscular and really good looking with brown hair mixed with black. 

Hot damn.  Someone call the police and the firemen!!

I was rudely awakened from my thoughts when i felt him inch closer. 

"hi."  i said turning back to my locker. 

" hey, im theo and i was umm.. I was wondering if you could show me around. "

" why me?" i dumbly asked. 

"Because... Your the only one left un the hallway with me".  He stated.

Of course....... Last resort. 

"Oh.. Right.  Anyways sure"  i got my bag.  "follow me". 
. I walked down the hall listening to his footsteps as he followed.

Too even and perfect.. This guy is giving me the willies... In a good or bad way?

I lead him around school showing him EVERYWHERE.  we even passed the catacombs but we didn't go down there. 

By the time i finished lunch was over and I was between mixed emotions.  I was sad it had ended but happy because guess what? I made a friend. 

We were standing under a tree chatting away when i checked my messages.

You have 69 unread messages. 

I sighed and opened them. " great. " i mumbled.

" whats wrong? " theo said.  A hint of concern in his voice. 

" nanny's going to blow a fuse if i don't go to him".

Theo suddenly grinned.  "Come on.  Lets skip school.  Just for today."  i was about to ask him if he had lost it but before I knew it i was in a nice new kia with black leather seats and theo strapping me in.

How the hell did i get in here in a blink of an eye?! Am i dreaming?.. Yup.. Im definitely dreaming.  A hot new guy who i just met invited me to skip school with him? Hes rich with it too.... Yup Arieo.. Your dreaming. 

He sped out of the school compound as i clung to the seat. " whoa wait! Where are we going?! "

" one of my places where i like to be alone. " he said smirking slightly. 

Uh oh... What have I gotten myself into?...

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at a fairly large log cabin.  It was soooo cozy looking.

  Not to mention expensive.

As we walked up to the front door i noticed that he was smiling a bit.
" its not much because it's just a getaway place okay?"

I nodded.  "i don't mind"

Imside was gorgeous.  There was a flat screen TV in the living room area which also had a chandelier.

There was a fur rug on the floor with a black leather sofa and polished wooden floor leading to other rooms. 

I sat down with him and curiously looked at him. 

"so... Umm... " i began to say. 

Trying to bring up conversation. He laughed a bit.

"you like it?" 

"uh huh.. Its nice. "

" glad you like it."

I suddenly felt woozy. 

Great...i still hadn't eaten anything
...

Suddenly... Everything went black. 

Theo prov~
I stared down at his pale limp body.

Dang... Doesn't this kid eat anything hes so weak. .. If i don't restrain myself i might take him now but... No... I can't do that to him.  It's too soon. 
Fxxk i want him so bad. 

I went into the kitchen to fix him something to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orlando's prov~

Okay.  I was totally panicking right now. 

Hes going to kill me.  Its all that fxxking brat's fault.  I mean... WHERE THE FXXK was he?

I searched all over the school with no luck .  Then it hit me. 

Where's theo?.... You have got to be kidding me! Of all people.  He HAD to go with him.

  I have to call sir.... This is serious. 

I took one last look around before dialing sir's number.