A MAID AGAIN

"Just let me see my brother please...." Arya asked as her voice was held with dread, outrage, and misery. Tears ran down her cheeks at the idea, that her brother was truly harmed or could be dead.

"He's the only person you have left in your life, right?" Damien asked. He then sat in the seat in front of her with his legs wide apart. Arya was tied to a chair, however, she didn't squirm or move.

"...yes, sir..." Arya mutters.

"Anyways tell me how you ran away, how could you even leave this house when there were guards, guarding the door?"

Arya glances at him before looking down.

"I don't know..." She replied then Damien gets out of his seat and walks up to her.

"C'mon Princess... you had to strategize, make a plan, you know." He interrogates lifting her chin to see her beady black eyes.

"Don't...call me princess, I don't like it." She demands.

"wait...you're ordering me...to do shit...?" Damien questions with a chuckle.

"...Kill this bitch."

"what...WAIT DAMIEN, PLEASE, IM SORRY, PLEASE!" She shouts, begging, as she tried to get out of the chair.

A man walked up to Arya watching her squirm and burst out in tears, pleading for forgiveness but in his and Damien's eyes were no remorse.

"I SWEAR, ILL DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR, I SWEAR, PLEASE, DAMIEN, PLEASE, DAMIEN!"

He brought the knife inches away from her neck, the blade was sharp and could most likely slice off her head after a couple of tries. Arya whimpered nervously until Damien's phone rang.

"Don't kill her yet..." He demands as he answers the phone.

"What, I'm busy here..." Damien said on the phone, frustrated and Arya just stared at him before looking down, helplessly.

Damien hung up the phone and clenches his jaw as he walks over to her. He places on finger on her face and wipes away her tears, grinning.

"You want to live, princess?" He questions.

"Yes...please..." Arya whispers, looking in his eyes with fear.

"Alright..." Damien mutters as he reaches for your hand, glaring at you.

"I-..."

"Thought you were sneaky...? What were you going to use the knife for, Arya? Because you were just screaming and crying, like a baby." He walks over behind her and lifts her chin, with his hand, So she's starting at him."

"...And look...the ropes I put on your hands are cut." Damien implies with a smirk.

"You sure put on an act, princess."

"I didn't mean-"

"Don't play that sorry, innocent, shit..."

He glared at her, tapping his hand on the chair before going in front of her and cutting off the ropes that tied her legs together.

"Leave..." Damien demanded the man.

"...Are you letting me go...?" Arya questioned with a nervous smile while her eyes followed the man that was leaving. Hence Damien burst out laughing.

"I-..."

"Of course not, princess..." He asserts as he pulled on her button shirt, with a serious face.

"W-what are you doing?"

He slowly unbuttons her shirt, making eye contact midway, as she stared at him, nervously.