STAGE ONE:DENIAL

SMALL M.A (MATURE AUDIENCE) SCENE, IF UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN SKIP IT ❤

"I was just messing with her, I wasn't going to kill her." He tells the woman with a smirk, leaning against the door frame, with his arms crossed.

"Well, what did you do to her?" She questions as she checks Arya's pulse.

"All I did was twirl her around, held her waist tightly, and put the knife near her neck." He speculated, not giving full details but the woman noticed.

"What else, sir...?" She asked firmly but with a soft look.

"Why would you assume that I did or said anything else, huh?"

"Sir...I can tell you're not giving all the information here..." She implies, crossing her arms and raising one of her eyebrows.

"...Ok...all I did was ask if I should kill her and when she shook her head no, I told her to give me a reason..." Damien blurts out.

"Hm...and you didn't kill her...?" She questions under her breath, hiding her small smirk.

"If you're thinking I have a fucking crush on her, scrap that thought because I don't..."

"I never said that, sir, nor thought of it..." The woman replies looking up at him.

"You're fucking lying to me..." Damien mumbles.

"I don't think the lady will like you cursing a lot...you should try limiting it..." She replies with a grin.

"You fucking do think I like her, well, I don't...look at her, she's a crybaby, stupid, has a lot of mouth, soft..., cute..." He states before realizing what he just said.

"...I didn't mean the last two..."

"Sir, If you don't mind me saying, I think a woman in your life would be perfect for you. Especially her, she seems special. And she may not think the same way now, but if you start being nice to her, your relationship will eventually grow." The woman suggests with a gentle expression but Damien rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"You know I don't date women I fuck them, I don't have time for a relationship, it's a waste of my time..."

"And that's a red flag, right there...I mean do you hear yourself? You don't date females but you'll have intercourse with them?" The woman asserts but he starts clapping, sarcastically before saying.

"You know what, now I'm going to the club, to find a woman and fuck the shit out of her. When Arya wakes up just keep her here till I get back, Maria." He says before walking off with a smirk.

"Gosh...why doesn't he listen...?" She questions in annoyance.

-

"Where are you going, Damien?" Sophia asked while walking down the stairs.

"To the club, why?"

"So you can go to the club this late at night, and go party, get drunk, or even fuck a girl. But you got mad at me for going to a POOL PARTY?" Sophia queried gently but then yells at him angrily.

"Yes because I'm 24 and you're 16, so chill the fuck out and be grateful I picked your ass up." Damien snapped, slamming the front door shut.

"UGHHHH..." Sophie shouts as she walks back upstairs, stomping at each step.

-

Damien arrived at the club around 25 minutes later, The music was loud, and lights flashed everywhere as women and men danced. It was dim and dark, strippers, stripping down the pole as thirsty men threw money at them.

He sat at the bar counter, and the lady working from behind the counter had intense red lipstick on, her eyes were a shimmering green, and her hair was a dirty blonde. She wore an orange tank top that scarcely covered her chest and dark shorts that hardly covered her ass. You could see her straps from her thong as her hip swayed to Damien.

"Hello handsome...what can I get for you," she says with a grin on her face as she leans her arms on the counter, shaking her chest, gently.

Damien looks up and down her body before smirking, "Do you have a minute ma'am..."

"Of course..." She says gradually, standing up and leaving the bar from the back. Damien navigates her to V.I.P, then, takes her to a room.

As Damien locks the door, he rips off her shirt, caressing her boobs, they were perky, and weren't big but weren't small. She then goes on her tippy toes kissing his neck and cheeks, gently, leaving stains from her red lipstick. He Groans before pinning her to the door and pulling down her pants as she pulls down his.

"Fuck, you're so fucking hard for me..." She says biting her lips as she touches his bulge.

"And your damn right..." He says whispering in her ear with a huge sneer. Damien kisses around her neck, until he found her G-spot, making her moan loudly but in a cute and soft way, making him think of Arya.

"How about we-" She was about to finish her sentence but gets cut off by Damien.

"I have to go," Damien tells her, pulling up his pants.

"NO, You need to fulfill my needs..." She complains, crossing her arms.

He takes out his wallet and pulls out 12 bills that was worth 1200 dollars. "Here keep this, spend whatever you want with it," Damien tells her before leaving the room.

"Well...he did fulfill my needs..."

-

"Back so soon, sir?" Maria inquires with a gentle smile.

"She's still not up because if she's dead we can get rid of her, right now." Damien Implies, his tone seeming irritated.

"Uh...no, she's not dead, she seems to be doing good..., why?"

"She's fucking-... never mind..." He replies crossing his arms and breaking eye contact.

"So how was your time at the club...it was awfully quick?" Maria questions.

"Are you a nurse or my therapist?"

"You need a therapist..." She mutters under her breath but Damien hears.

"Fuck you..." He replies.

"See, you can't say stuff like that to people, you need to be more respectful and contain your anger." Maria insists but when she finished speaking he rolled his eyes.

"I can't be nice, nope, I don't have time to care about people's feelings..." Damien remarked and Maria burst out laughing.

"...what the hell is so funny...?"

"You cared about her's...if you didn't, you would've left her there with the knife stabbed in her face. As she screamed in agony." Maria stated as Damien filled up with embarrassment and a little anger

"I don't fucking care about her ass, for the last time...I should've killed her when I had the chance."

"You'll love her soon...you know, you remind me of the grinch?" She Claimed.

"And it's because your heart is full of hatred and disgust...probably because of your past, I don't know. But it's growing and you don't notice."

"Or maybe you're delusional..." Damien retorts and she rolls her eyes.

"Stage one...Denial..."

TYSM FOR READING

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?

PLEASE VOTE, THANK YOU😍