Vanossgaming:Minorities Pt2

Warning: misspelled words, cringed, and confusing parts of the story.
Oc- Original Characters but with numbers
Ac- Alternative Characters ( same people in different Multiverse)
M-male F-Female

Meanwhile at the food court

Everyone, we're busy getting food, and for others, we were meeting one of Bino's wives the first was Chisato(OC) was speaking to her counterpart.

Chisato: So your me from another world isn't it?

Chisato(AU): It appears so, But let's introduce ourselves my is Chisato Hasegawa Maruchinesu or you can call me Sato for now. (The OC was surprised that her counter was being called Sato).

Chisato: Ok then Sato so about your husband is he really the Demon King that he told us about? (She makes a serious question and someone heard it too and that person was Micheal, Lucifer, Rory, and Satan)

Lucifer: I was wondering the same as well

Satan: Me too

Rory: I've been meaning to ask what power he possesses and it has both holy and demonic.

The girls were talking to Sato about a question she replies.

Sato: ~sigh~ To answer your 1st question, yes he is the Demon King of Time and Space, But that title was given by the previous Demon King.

And this surprised them that someone was given this power by his predecessor and this was shocked by Micheal, Chisato, and Lucifer.

Chisato: What do mean by predecessor so you're telling us that he was given that power?

Sato: Yes, not that he was also my mentor as well? ( This surprised them not only a demon king but also a mentor to her counterpart).

Lucifer: That seen surprising and weird out for once

Sato turned to Lucifer and Micheal smiled at them.

Sato: Don't worry about that my husband told me that he found out in your universe has forgotten history and history God's first creation was erased by God himself used it to erase the memories of his creation, so no angels and demons were finding clues.

This shocked Micheal and Lucifer not knowing that God was hiding a secret that not even the Virtues and Sins didn't know.

Micheal (shocked): So you're saying that our Lord was hiding something without everyone in heaven and underworld knowing the existence of the first creation?

Lucifer: There's something I've been wondering he's been hiding something.

Rory: How come your husband knows this without him telling us (She turned to Sato).

Sato: He did but he will show that one after we finished the other reaction. And not only that record also involve a connection to Lucifer and Maria's Ancestor as well and found God's creation.

Lucifer was shocked that something that her and Maria's Ancestor and the bell announcement loudspeaker.

Bino's Speaker: Attention all people, please return to the theater room and the reaction video will be starting in 5 minutes.

Everyone walked back to the theater.

Aruto: Welcome back everyone, as you all know that we are bringing in some guests,... so Bino start to bring them ( Turned to Bino).

Bino: On it (Snap his fingers and people fall out of the portal).

Everyone scream

????: Where are we/ Where am I/ Ow my back/ My head