Prologue Part 1

Warning: misspelled words, cringed, and confusing parts of the story.

????1: Are you sure this is gonna work?

A mysterious person talking to the person that is in front of him.

???? 2: Of course, it will, and now done pull the lever. (Aphmau references)

He nodded and flip the lever to turn on the lights to the theater.

The light turned on the whole theater room and his head was on his partner

???? 2: It's time to bring them in shall we?

???? 1: Of course, but first let me text my girlfriend to invite her friends to the theater.

???? 2: Ok, but we need to henshin first for us to open the portal to bring them here. I'll call my wives to come to the theater.

???? 1:Yeah, let's suit up. He pulls out his driver and rider watch.

Geiz with future sound and place it into the drive and yelled.

???? 1: HENSHIN

Driver: Rider Time~ Kamen Rider~ Geiz

Kanji flew out and head to his visors and the word Geiz.

KR Geiz: Off I go.

And KR Geiz opens the portal and close it.

???? 2: Good luck

Meanwhile in the World of League of Legends.

Meanwhile at the Penthouse of KDA.

Evelynn was looking at clothes on her smartphone. Akali was in the living room playing a video game. Ahri was coming up with the idea for a new song. Kaisa and Seraphine were making designs for their new clothes, but it was so difficult to choose from the designers. While Evelynn receives a text from her boyfriend Aruto.

Evelynn: Oh that's sweet of him.Of I'll invite them too. Well, guess I need to get ready. (And the girls were curious about Evelynn's behavior acting strangely.)