Aruto's lovers

Fact Story: Aruto went exploring on his through the multiverse. And went to the world of League of Legends and went exploring the cities. And since demonic energy close and curious see there was a woman car broke down and has this mysterious energy, and ask excuse do need any help with your car and she turns around a handsome young man in a suit and started daydream, but she snaps out the trance and said yes. After an hour later he finished and the car started running and thanked him and drove off she forgot to ask his name. Months go she met him again at her favorite cafe(c/n) didn't know that he work here and explained that he's from a different world and thought that she didn't believe him and said I believe you, but surprised and start chatting a lot and she asks him out on a date and said sure. It turns out that Evelynn is from a famous group called KDA and she gave him a ticket to the concert and first time going and Evelynn introduced the rest of the group (Akali, Ahri, Kaisa, and Seraphine the newest member) and told them that he was an inner demon that created from human emotions and shocked in front of group and Evelynn too and didn't know about his secret. Evelynn was having feelings for the guy that she met months ago and kiss him in front of her friends he was shocked that Evelynn has felt for him and for him be her boyfriend and he said yes, I accept you to be my girlfriend. Evelynn was happy that ask the man that she was falling in love with, and they went on a lot of dates to the cities and the multiverse what comes next in the future who knows?

Aruto's Girlfriends(future)

Evelynn
Game: League of Legends

EvelynnGame: League of Legends

Seraphine(future)

Word 312